Ultimate Doom Builder

Any utility that assists in the creation of mods, assets, etc, go here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Ultimate Doom Builder

Postby boris » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:38 am

Sounds like ScintillaNET.dll went missing. Is it in the UDB folder?
boris
I post less than Manc and Hobo

Re: Ultimate Doom Builder

Postby Ravick » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:20 am

boris wrote:Sounds like ScintillaNET.dll went missing. Is it in the UDB folder?

I was there but I guess it got corrupted somehow. I've just downloaded it and replaced for the one in the UBD's directory and the problem got solved. Thanks!

Kappes Buur wrote:First, install UDB in a folder other then the Windows related folders, for example:
C:\DOOM\Editors\UDB or such, or even better if you have a separate drive for games.

I've did it already, because, well, because Win10 is kinda harshy with this kind of things. For some time, for example, I was unable to take screenshots from Zandronum because I let it installs the game in Window's forbiden folders. :lol:

Kappes Buur wrote:Second, personally I always download and install UDB manually into a new folder rather then overwriting an existing installation, you may want to deselect the autoupdater

I'll do it too for sure! Thanks!
Ravick
Do what thou wilt, since you don't bug the hell out of me!

Previous

Return to Editors / Asset Manipulation