[v1.1] GLDEFS Generator

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Void Weaver

Re: [v1.1] GLDEFS Generator

Post by Void Weaver »

Unfortunately currently drive google link are permission locked... any mirrors?
I've sent PM to Lud also.
Mor'Ladim
Location: An artifact in an image you foolishly saved as a JPEG.

Re: [v1.1] GLDEFS Generator

Post by Mor'Ladim »

Posting this for Lud:
Hi, all. Lud here. I've asked Mor'ladim to post this on my behalf, because I no longer have access to my account here. That's something I'll likely do nothing about for personal reasons. The links stopped working because the email associated with the Google Drive has been nuked by me (two days ago, in fact). This pretty much affects all projects I have hosted there, which if I recall correctly includes all the tools, 20 Monsters Community Project (someone's gotta have a mirror; hell, I do, just can't post it here), and CustomDoom (but m8f has made a new one so it doesn't matter).

Currently there is only one way to reach me, which, unfortunately for some, is through Discord. Link: https://discord.gg/9RxJRvr - I go by the name "Ace" or similar. Can't miss it, only white-blue-ish color.

As for the GLDEFS Generator questions, you can't attach a dynamic light to a texture. In fact I'm not sure if that's possible even if done manually. Dynamic lights are objects and they are usually placed on the map itself while mapping or bound to an object via code. But even if it were possible, there is no defined functionality for that in the tool.

On that note, it's worth mentioning that all of the tools here + some new ones have been updated (more or less) and merged into a single one called UniTool for ease of access (and development). Download for that can be found on the server under the respective channel. Said server acts as a hub for several projects, both mine and friends', so it's really the only place to get proper support on anything I've ever touched and will continue to touch, as it's unlikely people would just keep replying on my behalf here, plus I don't like to bother them with it in the first place. This post is an exception because I don't like leaving people in the dark on stuff that's still maintained, albeit elsewhere.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”