SLADE Discussion - Latest: v3.1.5 (07/May/2019)

Any utility that assists in the creation of mods, assets, etc, go here.

Re: SLADE Discussion - Latest: v3.1.5 (07/May/2019)

Postby Abba Zabba » Sun May 26, 2019 12:08 am

Not sure if anyone will know what this issue is, but I've had this problem for ages: when I use the visual texture editor to modify the textures lump in Hideous Destructor, and then I save my changes within that visual editor, it seems to break the lump everytime, and I have no idea why. For example, translucency on muzzleflashes and fireballs gets odd, like the opacity is screwed up, and some view sprites for weapons disappear entirely when they are defined through textures. I wondered if there was some weird format setting causing this problem, but from all the looking around I've did I've found absolutely nothing to change this problem. I've been manually applying the changes I want to make to the raw text itself. Would anyone know what setting/problem I'm encountering?
Abba Zabba

Postby tsukiyomaru0 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:37 am

Don't know if this has been proposed already, but please add a widget to allow us to calculate height and width on actors with a sprite, provided they have altered scaling
tsukiyomaru0

Postby Apeirogon » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Please add option "search (and replace) in whole pack/wad", because massive refactoring require it much of a time.
Apeirogon
I have a strange sense of humour

Previous

Return to Editors / Asset Manipulation