GZDoom 4.7.1: Heroes Tales: Map 31 impassible doorway.

Is there something that doesn't work right in the latest GZDoom? Post about it here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please construct and post a simple demo whenever possible for all bug reports. Please provide links to everything.

If you can include a wad demonstrating the problem, please do so. Bug reports that include fully-constructed demos have a much better chance of being investigated in a timely manner than those that don't.

Please make a new topic for every bug. Don't combine multiple bugs into a single topic. Thanks!

GZDoom 4.7.1: Heroes Tales: Map 31 impassible doorway.

Postby Nems » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:29 pm

So I thought maybe the issue was with the last version of GZDoom that I was using (4.7.0) but this issue is still present in 4.7.1.

On map 31 of Heroes Tales for TNT: Evilution, I'm unable to go through this doorway. There's nothing that should be preventing me from going in but the only way I can get through it is if I noclip. This is under default compatibility, by the way.

I don't think anything that I have autoloading is the culprit but here are links to the mods I have set up to autoload:

10.5x
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=65962

DarkDoomZ
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=57247

Hellscape Navigator
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=61643

Target Spy
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=60784

Ultimate Custom Doom
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=64678

I'll just make a mental note to avoid this map in the future but I thought it was worth bringing up.

EDIT: Forgot to provide a link to Heroes Tales. Sorry about that. Here it is:

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/level ... egawads/ht

EDIT 2: I also forgot to mention that while I can't pass through the doorway, enemies are able to see me through it and I can shoot both hitscans and projectiles into the room. The only thing that isn't able to get in that room is me unless I use noclip.
Nems
"small monster loops"

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Return to Bugs