[4.6.1]Font bugs

Is there something that doesn't work right in the latest GZDoom? Post about it here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please construct and post a simple demo whenever possible for all bug reports. Please provide links to everything.

If you can include a wad demonstrating the problem, please do so. Bug reports that include fully-constructed demos have a much better chance of being investigated in a timely manner than those that don't.

Please make a new topic for every bug. Don't combine multiple bugs into a single topic. Thanks!

[4.6.1]Font bugs

Postby Major Cooke » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:27 am

There appears to be some issues with font coloring as of recently. Attached is the font being used for D4D. By default it translates into green for things like intermission text, but now it's just showing up with red boxes around the cropping region surrounding white text instead.

UPDATE: It appears to take effect primarily when its not translated, I think. Even then though, it defaults to a green color normally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Major Cooke
QZDoom Maintenance Team

Re: [4.6.1]Font bugs

Postby Major Cooke » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Updated the thread title since I tested this with 4.6.1 release, this is still present.
What I've noticed is, the red space can be any sort of color outside of the regular transparency. I've seen it white, I've seen it blue and I've seen it green. So, something's not being initialized.
Major Cooke
QZDoom Maintenance Team

Return to Bugs