There seems to be a little bit wrong when getting the weapon

Is there something that doesn't work right in the latest GZDoom? Post about it here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please construct and post a simple demo whenever possible for all bug reports. Please provide links to everything.

If you can include a wad demonstrating the problem, please do so. Bug reports that include fully-constructed demos have a much better chance of being investigated in a timely manner than those that don't.

Please make a new topic for every bug. Don't combine multiple bugs into a single topic. Thanks!

There seems to be a little bit wrong when getting the weapon

Postby wanisea » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:31 am

I only want it to be replaced when I get a new weapon.
It wasn't in the previous version, but the weapon change seems a bit strange in the new version.

And when I run NERVE.WAD in BFG Edition, I get a new weapon and it doesn't change as it is.

The mode used is as follows.
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/9 ... e-2x-v-10/

[doom.Autoload]
path=NeuralUpscale2x_v1.0.pk3
path=NeuralUpscale2x_Smooth Weapons.pk3
wanisea

Re: There seems to be a little bit wrong when getting the we

Postby _mental_ » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:34 am

wanisea wrote:I only want it to be replaced when I get a new weapon.

What?

wanisea wrote:And when I run NERVE.WAD in BFG Edition, I get a new weapon and it doesn't change as it is.

Once again, what?

wanisea wrote:It wasn't in the previous version, but the weapon change seems a bit strange in the new version.

In previous version of what? Of mod? Then how is it related to GZDoom?
"A bit strange" tells us nothing as this can mean pretty much anything.
In general, bug reports with such vague descriptions are rather useless.

On the other hand, if "the previous version" was about older version of GZDoom, then we can take a look.
Although, if you want it to be investigated, you should record two videos, one with correct behavior and another with "a little bit wrong" thing.
In other words, it should be obvious to anyone reading this topic that there is a difference introduced with newer version of GZDoom.
_mental_

Return to Bugs