game crashing when trying to load a save

Is there something that doesn't work right in the latest GZDoom? Post about it here.

Moderator: GZDoom Developers

Forum rules
Please construct and post a simple demo whenever possible for all bug reports. Please provide links to everything.

If you can include a wad demonstrating the problem, please do so. Bug reports that include fully-constructed demos have a much better chance of being investigated in a timely manner than those that don't.

Please make a new topic for every bug. Don't combine multiple bugs into a single topic. Thanks!

game crashing when trying to load a save

Post by Guest »

no ideia of what the heck is happening it works fine when i save then load normally if i die etc (forgive my grammar lol) but if i close the game and then go play it again it will crash everytime i try to load any save (on my case it's not really that bad but it can get a bit annoying and it was working fine untill recently) any ideias of what may cause it?

mods i'm using

IDKFAv2.wad
project brutality 3.0 test 1-21-18.pk3
PB_Allow_SV_Cheats.pk3
JFO_UD.pk3
CatsVisorBASE1.9.1.pk3
CatsVisorC1.9.1_Dynamic.pk3
DHTP.pk3

(i'm really new at doom modding scene so i might have screwd up something bad as well)
drfrag
Vintage GZDoom Developer

Re: game crashing when trying to load a save

Post by drfrag »

That doesn't give us enough information. Which version? Is it a devbuild? Which one? Are you sure you're loading the same mods every time? Is it a real crash or a VM abort with a console error message?
Tetsuryu

Re: game crashing when trying to load a save

Post by Tetsuryu »

Are you by any chance loading a game saved in co-op mode?

Return to “Bugs [GZDoom]”