[WIP] Enigmatic Worlds!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

[WIP] Enigmatic Worlds!

Postby Darsycho » Wed May 11, 2022 5:13 pm

Lil something I've been working on for the past month, my first go at a full-fledged commercial game! I basically got everything, except music, covered.

Anyways, this is a game partially inspired by Game Maker games from long ago that got me into Doom in the first place, such as the DOOMClone series. Fulla strange worlds populated by enemies, and not simple monsters either; each type possess many unique traits, abilities, and behaviors.

I aim to release within a month or two, with at least 3 hours worth of gameplay.

Spoiler: Credits, so far

Will continue posting updates here, but you can also keep up to date on my twitter or tumblr.
Darsycho
IT'S A NON-STOP DISCO BET YOU IT'S NABISCO BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

Re: [WIP] Enigmatic Worlds!

Postby Pompous Seed » Fri May 13, 2022 5:02 am

I've always been a fan of your work, as it tends to stand out from more traditional projects. Different stuff is always fun to dig into. Really interested to see where this goes!
Pompous Seed

Postby Enjay » Fri May 13, 2022 5:14 am

Looks both pretty and interesting; not merely pretty interesting. :D
Enjay
Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody. Twain

Postby JohnnyTheWolf » Fri May 13, 2022 9:46 am

Cool-looking gun in the fourth pic!
JohnnyTheWolf

Postby Captain J » Tue May 17, 2022 5:21 am

Darsycho wrote:I aim to release within a month or two, with at least 3 hours worth of gameplay.
A Great playtime length for Great looking project. Love the dreamy, spacey ambient and the weapon sprite. I like it already!
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects