Op Upsilion Delta - An oldschool RE inspired mod *DEMO*

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Op Upsilion Delta - An oldschool RE inspired mod *DEMO*

Postby grotski » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Explosive headshots! Zombie guts!

Screenshots of work in progress

*DEMO*

Thread on Doomworld

Releases on or before Halloween. I look forward to some feedback and I'd like to know how ambitious I can get with the models/lighting before it starts bogging down most people's computers. Thanks for checking it out!
Last edited by grotski on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
grotski

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: Op Upsilion Delta - An oldschool RE inspired mod *DEMO*

Postby Captain J » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:14 am

Old School indeed. But it gets kinda deeper than being it. I really love the atmosphere of dark city and you're all alone. But you have plenty of weapons to have fun with. While i had problems like slow walking speed, Zombies intermediately attack you on sight, lack of weapon sounds and etc... It's pretty promising.

Also i like the headshot mechanic in this game. The blood gushing from them zombies are somewhat satisfying!
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby johnb1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:38 pm

I hate to ask, Grotski, but what version of GZDoom does this require? I tried it with the latest devbuild and got nothing.. and is this for Doom or Doom 2? Thanks
johnb1

Postby m1lk » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:38 am

another horror mod eh? good, because i cant get enough. ill check it out, thanks
m1lk

Operating System: Mac OS X 10.8 or later
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD (Modern GZDoom)

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects