Space Cats Saga Chapter 2.0:Macrocosm Update 2.62

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Space Cats Saga Chapter 2.0:Macrocosm Update 2.6 New Mon

Postby VirgileVILE » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:30 am

I just wanted to tell you, although my deviantart has my pseudonym friom the past "sonicsnake", I rarely use this name nowadays, I suggest a (by virgile "vile") or (by vile/sonicsnake) if you agree.
In any case, I say it again today, I thank you very much for this.
VirgileVILE

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Space Cats Saga Chapter 2.0:Macrocosm Update 2.6 New Mon

Postby DerTimmy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:59 am

VirgileVILE wrote:I just wanted to tell you, although my deviantart has my pseudonym friom the past "sonicsnake", I rarely use this name nowadays, I suggest a (by virgile "vile") or (by vile/sonicsnake) if you agree.
In any case, I say it again today, I thank you very much for this.

i changed that ^^

2 bugs in Update 2.61
-Heat Bar in Crosshair is missing
-wont switch to melee weapon when collecting berserk
(i renamed alot of actors and those are 2 bugs i missed; will be fixed in the next update)

------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------

I started to work on the 3rd Map for the Addon.
"Those once Loyal"
Screens: https://ibb.co/GxYVjCf

And im working on a Prop for Aemis Blaster
20220614_233216.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DerTimmy on Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DerTimmy

Re: Space Cats Saga Chapter 2.0:Macrocosm Update 2.61

Postby aprjcts » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:27 pm

Hey, this TC is lovely!

Long story short: I played through the first chapter, finished the map-set and felt like writing something for it.
There's only a few songs: title, intermission, spaceship level, and the first level of chapter one. A few more are being worked on, but not ready yet.
I thought it would be better to show what I have right now. Hope you don't mind me barging in with another title theme, I made a file without it just in case.

Here's a pk3 to run with the wad: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t0uaIKHmsavCuWQU16pPCjJEMyPjByWW/view?usp=sharing
(same file without replacing the title): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MMRZ94VzlgpMILwa8T5zZ67NPxWZOXqp/view?usp=sharing

Here's a sample of each song:
aprjcts

Discord: aIt#8715

Re: Space Cats Saga Chapter 2.0:Macrocosm Update 2.61

Postby DerTimmy » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:22 am

aprjcts wrote:Hey, this TC is lovely!

Long story short: I played through the first chapter, finished the map-set and felt like writing something for it.
There's only a few songs: title, intermission, spaceship level, and the first level of chapter one. A few more are being worked on, but not ready yet.
I thought it would be better to show what I have right now. Hope you don't mind me barging in with another title theme, I made a file without it just in case.

whoa you made songs for this?
i will pin this on the front :)

DerTimmy

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects