[Multiplayer]Inhuman Monstrosity - A class-based Teamgame

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [Multiplayer]Inhuman Monstrosity - A class-based Teamgam

Postby TheSkyBug » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:40 am

Okay, here's another small update, featuring some fixes for balance sake.
But there is a little bonus! Since making everyone re-download this mod for just a few things would be not so good, I've also added a new class! Currently only for Inhumans, monstrosities will get the reinforcement a bit later.

Changelog:
Spoiler:
TheSkyBug

Postby undeadmonk354 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Aah, so the Eatlead class is based of the Triad Enforcer from Rise of the Triad.
undeadmonk354

Discord: Crazyboy88#3491

Postby TheSkyBug » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:33 am

undeadmonk354 wrote:Aah, so the Eatlead class is based of the Triad Enforcer from Rise of the Triad.

Yep, he is. The most funny RotT enemy for me, so I couldn't resist and a wish to add him.

Anyways, new update is up! Featuring balance tweaks, little fixes, and one happy mommy for Monstrosities. Have fun with her (it's?) kids!

Changelog:
Spoiler:
TheSkyBug

Postby TheSkyBug » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:08 am

Another update, folks! v0.29 features tons of tweaks, balance changes, and one new class - Gadfly, the first flying thing on the Inhumans side.

Changelog:
Spoiler:
TheSkyBug

Postby TheSkyBug » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:18 am

Qucik hotfix, fixing some disbalance, one gamebreaking bug, and a few bugs that were fixed but somehow returned. I'm sorry, but you'll have to redownload everything again.

Changelog:
Spoiler:
TheSkyBug

Postby TheSkyBug » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:36 pm

Mod not dead!.. Yet.
New version 0.30 (the time has come, undeadmonk354) features one new class, one new map, TONS of new custom graphics (characters' portraits and skill icons by Chillrend) and a somewhat working hitsound and damage number system! Hope somebody will enjoy those things that gave me a lot of headache.

Changelog: (by the way, I had to remove version history from the main post, because it got too big... Guess one day you'll have to read mod's lore inside it's files)
Spoiler:
TheSkyBug

Postby Colerx » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:48 pm

Nice! I'll give it a go! :)
Colerx

Postby TheSkyBug » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Small update that fixes some annoying bugs and brings some balancing thingies. Nothing big, but still pretty important.

Changelog:
Spoiler:
TheSkyBug

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects