Re: Re: (WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg14

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Postby karry299 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:34 am

Wait, in the episode 1 there was supposed to be a vendor that upgrades your weapons. Where is he ? I'm at the end map, and havent seen anything of that nature.
karry299

Re: Re: Re: (WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg14

Postby Captain J » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:18 am

Spoiler: Kinda spoilers?
Be sure to spend all your scraps for supply and weapon upgrade because after leaving the city, you can't go back.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Gez » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:41 am

Jj117 wrote:By the way I need to write "summon Townmilitia 414" to get it to work not "414". thanks it works and I'm having fun tinkering with it.

The numbers are for using in a map editor; in the console you only need "summon townmilitia".
Gez

Postby karry299 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:21 am

Captain J wrote:His name is Rigs.

*sigh* Look. I said i was at the last map. So clearly i did talk to Rigs, otherwise you cant get further. But he says he cant give you upgrades, and the only choice is armor or ammo. Do i have to insist on asking for upgrades repeatedly when he clearly says there are no upgrades to be had ?
karry299

Postby Captain J » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:59 am

Right, might've needed more details with the question but sorry about that. So you did meet him and talked to him, but can't upgrade your weapons? Then i think i forgot to mention this, but you must have MAC-10 at this point because he can't upgrade any weapon besides that. And yeah, you must pursue him upgrading your weapon during the convo and never click on the dismissive dialogues.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects