Re: Re: (WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg13

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Postby ReformedJoe » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Joje wrote:allright so after i played this i have a question. Is Dead Man Walking not canon anymore? Or does it take place before the first game?...

DMW occurs at some point before the first episode. It's deliberately kind of vague and not important to the overall story.

Anyway, I'll take this chance to dump some screens from my end of the project here:
Spoiler:
ReformedJoe

Postby Leglock » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:28 pm

ReformedJoe wrote:
Joje wrote:allright so after i played this i have a question. Is Dead Man Walking not canon anymore? Or does it take place before the first game?...

DMW occurs at some point before the first episode. It's deliberately kind of vague and not important to the overall story.

Anyway, I'll take this chance to dump some screens from my end of the project here:
Spoiler:

Wooooooow, it looks increible! I love these little teasers.
Leglock

Discord: Leggo#8138
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan Support

Re: Re: Re: (WIP) Ashes Afterglow- Progress update pg13

Postby Captain J » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:45 am

Absolutely cool and immersive maps!! Looking forward to see more, or play it even!

And speaking of which, where we can learn the overall past of Scavver? I'm pretty sure he had a lot of trouble of hunting, murdering and collecting for a living before all this.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby EnriksD8 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:03 am

ReformedJoe wrote:

Spoiler:

Well, that answers one question I had with Dead Man Walking in regards to where and when it fits into canon.

Hot damn, these screenshots look amazing! :D :D :D :D :D

I can already tell it'll be a wonderful experience like Dead Man Walking.
EnriksD8
That one dude that writes shit fanfics as a hobby

Discord: #9472

Postby Miguelvillamizar94 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:29 pm

I have a question about the demo of ashes afterglow, will the sprites will be improve when they are in the ground? as they look weak and also other decorative sprites like skulls and bones. Nice job btw mr Vostyok
Miguelvillamizar94

OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby WiseFree » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:17 am

ReformedJoe wrote:

Spoiler:

Dear lord ! Joe you really out done yourself there ! Keep up making good maps! :D
WiseFree

Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects