Ashes Afterglow TC - update and sterilized! Pg104

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Ashes Afterglow TC - Version 1.08, page 80 (and poll)

Postby AmissaAnima » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:56 pm

A joke gun located in a joke map that play bandit soundclips each time you pull the trigger.
AmissaAnima
Got bored of previous pfp

Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit

Postby ButtonBoy » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:06 pm

AmissaAnima wrote:A joke gun located in a joke map that play bandit soundclips each time you pull the trigger.

What do you means, do you mean the rocket launcher thing in the inventory or what?
ButtonBoy
I'm the Ozzie Doomer also fledgling Doom coder I need someone to teach me please

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Postby AmissaAnima » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:38 pm

ButtonBoy wrote:
AmissaAnima wrote:A joke gun located in a joke map that play bandit soundclips each time you pull the trigger.

What do you means, do you mean the rocket launcher thing in the inventory or what?

I mean nothing of the sort. What i wrote is just something i came up with at the time i wrote that comment.
AmissaAnima

Postby ButtonBoy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:34 am

Okay, is this even relevant to Ashes?
ButtonBoy
I'm the Ozzie Doomer also fledgling Doom coder I need someone to teach me please

Postby AmissaAnima » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:31 pm

I'd appreciate if you didn't ask so many questions. I've already given you an answer regarding as to why I posted what I did, So please stop making such a big deal about it, Especially when it's not supposed to be taken seriously.
AmissaAnima

Postby ButtonBoy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:32 pm

Okay I'm sorry, I was just trying to understand it, that's all. I didn't mean for any disrespect I just thought that by asking you for an answer, that would solve/clear up any confusion on my part on the matter, again I'm sorry, Have a Nice day :D
ButtonBoy

Postby bluehawk2008 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:26 pm

I was going to ask at some point if we'll learn more about the Nuclear Patriots and how they're related to "the Empire".... but then I did a little digging and it turns out it's just an easter egg reference to Fallout Miami. :lol:

Spoiler:
bluehawk2008

Postby Captain J » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:34 am

Would be surprised if Voy was also involved with working of Fallout: Miami :D
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby AmissaAnima » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:45 am

Vos is secretly Oxhorn in disguise. No wonder he's cramed so many fallout references in Ashes :P
AmissaAnima

Postby ButtonBoy » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:39 pm

AmissaAnima wrote:Vos is secretly Oxhorn in disguise. No wonder he's crammed so many fallout references in Ashes :P

Wow, Oxhorn, that's a name I haven't heard in a while, is he still doing those fallout lore videos?
ButtonBoy

Postby TDG » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:08 pm

I may also have sneaked some Fallout references in Ashes as Fallout is one of my favorite game series.
Well it used to be anyway.
TDG

Postby AmissaAnima » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:20 pm

ButtonBoy wrote:
AmissaAnima wrote:Vos is secretly Oxhorn in disguise. No wonder he's crammed so many fallout references in Ashes :P

Wow, Oxhorn, that's a name I haven't heard in a while, is he still doing those fallout lore videos?

Yes he is still doing those. He's finished Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout Tactics, at this point. He's working on 76 atm.
AmissaAnima

Just heard about/played this game, and wow! amazing

Postby Zaorish9 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:47 pm

Is this where players are supposed to post comments/reviews of Ashes 2063? I have no clue if this is the right place to post this or not, but last week I heard about this game from the Steam forum for Ion Fury.

wow! this game is totally amazing! The attention to detail, and even roleplay options are amazing. It's a joy to play and totally immersive from start to finish - the player actually feels like a scavenger just roaming the land to survive. I think the best part is the excellent level design and extremely high sound quality. all the weapons are super fun to use as well, even the crowbar.

What surprised me most was that the game is sometimes actually legitimately scary like a modern horror game. for one moment in the level "disarray", when you are in the basement and start to hear footsteps, I was so scared I had to pause the game before continuing.

The level "Anomaly Z10" was by far my favorite, the sound and monsters were just mind blowing. Climbing up the ladder with the alarms ringing and seeing five screeching radio ghosts fade in at the top was terrifying and awesome. While I'm not sure if it's canon, I like the idea that the ghost enemies are just a figment of scavenger's progressive brain damage from spending too much time in poisoned places.

Anyway thanks for making this game! Keep making anything you like , this was an amazing gift to us all. Really amazing! Gave me tons of ideas to try in tabletop games.
Zaorish9

Discord: IG-JF-CF#3496

Postby AmissaAnima » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:01 am

Positive feedback like that always helps motivate people/makes them feel good about themselves.
AmissaAnima

Postby NovaRain » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:07 am

Is it intended that the ammo capacity upgrade for shotgun ammo is 140 rounds instead of 150 (its BackpackMaxAmount value)?
I asked because all other ammo types have the upgraded capacity the same value as their BackpackMaxAmount values.
NovaRain

PreviousNext

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects