Dinomensch Demo

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Dinomensch Demo

Postby ImpieTwo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:08 am

I've been unable to get the booze mechanic to work the way that I wanted, so I'm releasing this demo thing so people can at least enjoy the two finished maps for it.

DOWNLOAD

What started as a remake of Angst: Rahz's Revenge ran away and became its own thing. After angering your woke bosses at the Global Insurance Company, you are deported to Lunica City, the only tourist trap/prison on the moon, to suffer the rest of your days in cubicle hell. A few days later the GIC’s experiments turn the moon city into a nightmare: dinosaur-like aliens have invaded, and the city is in chaos. Maybe now is a good time to find a way back to earth before the city falls?

Features two finished maps, half a dozen weird guns, panicky pedestrians, beer, whiskey, alien slave girls, and a ton of weird-ass monsters.
ImpieTwo
Banned User

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects