The City of the Damned | Remaster | v2.0 released

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: The City of the Damned | Remaster | v2.0 released

Post by Captain J »

Now finally playing this right now and it was quite of an adventure, despite it's only one map! I found no problem at all, but except some part of the TC:

Normally, you can't hop onto this area because there's no way and just being blocked by the invisible wall. And the lava pit below does not even instantly kill you. Would be nice of there's some kind of visual cue why you can't enter this area.
Gothic

Post by Gothic »

Tormentor667 wrote:I fixed the dummy sector for the lava but sector 296 indeed has no relevant issues.
Sorry I meant Sector 1436. 296 was its height, not the number. This sector right here damages you.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Thanks for the hints to both of you, this will be fixed in an upcoming fixed version in the next weeks.
gunrock

Post by gunrock »

I always enjoy Tormentor667's work. I'm inspired by his map design and special effects!
johnb1

Post by johnb1 »

Sorry, maybe it's me??? thanks for all your hard work, Tormentor667 (and team) .... BUUUUT, I tried to download RC5 using the mediafire link you posted and it told me me the file has been removed/is missing, so is not there..... Hmmmm
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Check realm667.com for the full final release ;)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”