Rise of the Abyssal (W.I.P. TC) DEMO v.1.4 RELEASED!

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Rise of the Abyssal (W.I.P. TC) DEMO v.1.3.1 RELEASED!

Postby Redneckerz » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:34 am

Night Falls wrote:Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll try to keep things going as far as I can. There is an issue where some of the sound files corrupted when I compressed them, so I'm gonna have to sort that out, hopefully before any press coverage. But yeah, that sounds great
UPDATE:
I'm working on an update right now to fix and upgrade some things, it should be done by the end of the day.

I have teamed up with one of the Wadazine folks to have your WIP reviewed by both him and me. Since my PC is stoneage enough to not be able to run GZ, i will provide additional side commentary.
Redneckerz
To it's ports i may have seen
Spotlight Team

Discord: Redneckerz#8399
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Re: Rise of the Abyssal (W.I.P. TC) DEMO v.1.4 RELEASED!

Postby PRIMEVAL » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:47 pm

That's fantastic news :D This mod definitely deserves some more lovin'
PRIMEVAL

Discord: Primeval#4268
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects