[WIP ] Monster Mash

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Monster Mash ( Back from the Dead )

Postby Valken » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:10 pm

Sorry to hear and understand how time is limited with family.

I tried to download your mod but it ask for a social media login?!

If you can maybe use another host such as mega, dropbox or even mediashare?

Would appreciate the consideration!
Valken

Postby HellCattX » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Ah, thanks for telling me, as a registered user, i dont get that issue. Heres a google Drive Link instead.

so far three people have downloaded from 4shared, hopefully this is less of a chore.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HKu9oD ... sp=sharing
HellCattX

Postby Valken » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:07 pm

Thanks for the link HellCattX! This works! Enjoy time with your family and PS5!
Valken

Postby HellCattX » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:55 am

Also, forgot to add in the read me, it has limited heretic compatibility. You might make it to the end, you might not, has not been tested fully, but the playable classes have been coded to work the same in both game styles.
HellCattX

Postby HellCattX » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Been a few months since an update, noticed alot of downloads, but not a single comment, bad, good or other wise... New version in the works, fixing some bugs, removed un finished and broken maps, altered and fixed some classes, and fixing heretic compatibility, also adding a few new classes, one is almost done, with two more on the go and one being finished for next release... But still, not a full release, but the next update to the "archive" or "mix tape" or "randomizer" what ever you like to call it, is almost ready to go, with a better credits list and read me included...
Eta? ... Soon?...
HellCattX

Postby HellCattX » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:45 pm

Two new classes added, ran out of free time, alot of bug fixes, improved credits, ect... new version 0.0Y and two videos added to the misc classes spoiler tab on the main page - Ninja, uses shadow warrior as a base, does not aim to re create it 100%, uses female ninja sprite..., and the Cowboy, highly recomend the 120 cannon... hehe
HellCattX

Postby undeadmonk354 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04 pm

Well, I could try out if I must.
undeadmonk354

Discord: Crazyboy88#3491

Re: [WIP ] Monster Mash

Postby HellCattX » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:25 pm

Pre alpha 0.0X will be issued soon. Big fixes and 4 new classes have been added. After will be refining and tweeking.

Video in the next couple of days for :

Police officer - made by my son, uses immoral conduct era sprites.

Quake 1, Quake 2 and Unreal tournament styles. Because this mode does not use scripting or models.. the HD sprites are going to take longer, and some features lie the Redeemer fly by wire rocket I cannot figure out how to make work with just decorate code.
HellCattX

Postby HellCattX » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:07 am

Videos are Up,

1. Sorry about the "Police officer" player, i told my son he needs to do more than just change the hue on a sprite, it mostly looks like fuzzy blue arms, not a cop uniform, it will most likly be me to have to finish it...

HD sprites for Q2 and Unreal are in progress, so I had to borrow LD sprites for now, with proper credits.

Videos :
Spoiler:

Also added to misc classes main page, also you can grab this version, that is still pre alpha, 0.0X now on main page.

As of right now, im not adding more, just refining whats there, but if any idea for classes or what not, post them here, but make sure i can at least find about 10 weapons for that class, or ideas to use, and ill see what can be done.
HellCattX

Postby O yeah baby tapa na » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:56 pm

cool mod :D
O yeah baby tapa na

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects