BlooM - DooM/Blood crossover

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: BlooM - DooM/Blood crossover

Postby JuliusKoolius » Tue May 05, 2020 10:57 am

Ozymandias81 wrote:Well no atm, since we still didn't release the full thing that will have around 100 enemies variants. So maybe after final release we'll discuss about that :)

Ok then, I just wanted to know
JuliusKoolius
But... Why?

Postby EddieMann » Fri May 08, 2020 11:23 am

the face in the HUD is a little large and obscuring, is there a way to shrink or downsize it?
EddieMann

Postby Ozymandias81 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:36 am

The Halloween release is pretty outdated, we have improved the statusbar so expect it fixed for when full version will be released
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Github ID: Ozymandias81
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Captain J » Mon May 11, 2020 9:41 am

Very impressive and cool crossover. Playing through the corrupted UAC facilities with two fighters, Doomguy and Caleb is amazing by far. And the weapons are satisfying to use! However, this TC is not your everyday slaughtering entertainment. The enemies are quite powerful, fast and could kill you in one or two hits. Speaking of which, i'm going to show some feedback:
Spoiler: i spoil... again!
And that's it! Impressive and powerful TC. And i have no idea how did you guys manage to animate the class selection pics. That's so brillianterrific.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Ozymandias81 » Mon May 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Hey Captain J, thanks for your deep playtesting! Sadly I have to say that 99% of things you have spot have been already fixed ages ago, but I'll check through all the things you stated already and see if something has been missed... Just check this (and mind you it is old too, so surely more stuff has been fixed too), will get back on BlooM as soon I'll have some time between Realm667 remaster and Blade of Agony
Ozymandias81
Doom is a State of Mind... Out of Control.

Github ID: Ozymandias81
Operating System: Windows Vista/7/2008 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Captain J » Mon May 11, 2020 10:16 pm

Ah, okay! Nice to see that you already fixed the problems i encountered. But i do hope those skelly ghosts give me a bit of mercy heh
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby bumfight » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:06 am

Just wanted to say that your mod is absolutely mindblowing.
The enemy designs are great and i really like what you did with the levels. Cant wait for the full version
9/10, my only prob is with the aim of the weapons but thats probably just me
bumfight

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects