HATRED TOTAL CONVERSION REDUX

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

should this be released?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 pm

1. yes
79%
2. no
21%

Total votes: 75

Dude27th

Re: HATRED TOTAL CONVERSION (TBR)

Post by Dude27th »

I really like the plot! :D
It gives the character a little bit more of depth without making it look like "all this massacre was justified".

Also first person executions would be really neat ! :D
And probably easier to make than third person ones
thedoctor989

Re: HATRED TOTAL CONVERSION (TBR)

Post by thedoctor989 »

Hey everyone, i have some exciting news for the fans! i am currently reworking the Ending to better fit the TC'S base in realism.
thedoctor989

Re: HATRED TOTAL CONVERSION REDUX

Post by thedoctor989 »

Due to the large demand i got for some reason i have decided to once again take up the mod and continue working on it!
MartinHowe

Post by MartinHowe »

What do you mean, "It's been done" already :p
Then again, I'd no idea that mod had two 'upgrades' since I first played it. Odd, because IIRC, it was the first to use the 'mac barrels' patch :)
thedoctor989

Post by thedoctor989 »

@Martin i don't have any idea what you are talking about unless you meant to put that comment somewhere else and accidentally placed it here, Regardless the doom mod is not based off of that it is based off of The isometric shooter "HATRED"
Spaceman333

Post by Spaceman333 »

Technically a monster replacement mod that swaps hell demons for helpless civilians would do the trick. Why do a TC when it could be universal addon?
thedoctor989

Post by thedoctor989 »

Spaceman333 wrote:Technically a monster replacement mod that swaps hell demons for helpless civilians would do the trick. Why do a TC when it could be universal addon?
Because that isn't what this mod is aiming for, i'm not trying to glorify it, i'm attempting to revamp the game into something playable while also building off of it. Yes i could be a lazy bum and just do that but what is the point? if i am going to make a mod based off of it then i'm going to add new features and such to the mod so it isn't just a lazy excuse for people to be allowed to shoot innocent people, there's a overarching story i want to tell with this tc and i can't dumb it down to being just a monster swap.
Clownman

Post by Clownman »

I honestly wanted to do something similar to this, But based on the original Postal. (Just because the Dude and his oneliners help lighten up things with black comedy.)
thedoctor989

Post by thedoctor989 »

Work on this project is coming along slowely, It would be of great help if someone would help me out with the mod, just PM for more info

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”