Re-Blood | Relase | v 0.1

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Re-Blood | Relase | v 0.1

Postby cape98 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:32 am

aaaaaaah okey. Still this is an amazing mod. Thanks for the help.
cape98

Postby SAmik37 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:09 pm

cape98 wrote:hi, i just played and im loving it so far but i got stuck at map02. I don't know if it's a bug or just me being a noob so please could anybody tell me exactly where is the exit of map02?

Yeah, MAP02 not finished. There is a list of all maps that completed (I hope): MAP01, MAP07, MAP26, MAP27, MAP29, MAP30, MAP31, MAP32. Just use console to change a map, "map *mapname*" (Example: "map MAP29"). Enjoy!
SAmik37

Discord: SAmik37#9589
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Iron Droog » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Just tried your mod out. It's fantastic. Like Maps of Chaos, only at Blood. My compliments to new weapons and gore system. Any chance you're gonna finish it?
Iron Droog

Postby SAmik37 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:49 pm

Iron Droog wrote:Just tried your mod out. It's fantastic. Like Maps of Chaos, only at Blood. My compliments to new weapons and gore system. Any chance you're gonna finish it?

Well, we see. Maybe someday?.. If we found more free time to finish it, or we find a good mapper to help us out with that project
SAmik37

Discord: SAmik37#9589
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Clownman » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:09 pm

You should open up a mapping collab of sort to recruit team members. I know of quite a few projects that have done so in the past, Hell - Blade of Agony has done that as well.
Clownman
I'm not gonna fight you... I'm gonna kick your ass.

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects