Abysm: Dawn of Innocence v1.2 UPDATE

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Abysm: Dawn of Innocence v1.2 UPDATE

Postby jazzmaster9 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:47 am

karry299 wrote:
Wrath of God: Generates a blast of energy that does heavy physical damage.

Does it really ? Because i tried to target an enemy from a distance. I tried to use it right next to an enemy. There is no visible "blast" to be seen anywhere, and enemies remain unharmed. A waste of an inventory slot if i ever saw one.

Its a close distance spell. so not really a waste at all.
If it didnt do any damage, its because an enemy is resistant to Blast Damage which are the bosses.
jazzmaster9
you guys should definitely play Abysm 2

Postby Okinell » Fri May 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Looks really interesting!!. :D.
I have a question though.... Can this "mod" be compatible with other monsters mods. I was thinking that maybe using this mod with colorful hell can give some different flavor (in order to make the gampley more wide ofc).

I don't know... its an idea that sparked in my mind after seeing some of the images.
Okinell

Postby jazzmaster9 » Fri May 21, 2021 5:53 pm

Okinell wrote:Looks really interesting!!. :D.
I have a question though.... Can this "mod" be compatible with other monsters mods.

I cannot ensure that this will be compatible with other gameplay mods.
Loading it with mods may cause unintented effects since this mod also replaces enemies and items.
jazzmaster9
you guys should definitely play Abysm 2

Postby Okinell » Sat May 22, 2021 5:09 am

jazzmaster9 wrote:
Okinell wrote:Looks really interesting!!. :D.
I have a question though.... Can this "mod" be compatible with other monsters mods.

I cannot ensure that this will be compatible with other gameplay mods.
Loading it with mods may cause unintented effects since this mod also replaces enemies and items.

Oh well... That's unfortunate. Still, Awesome masterpiece I gotta say. Please keep it up the good work. I'll spend more time getting inmmersed in this wonderful work.

Have a wonderful day
Okinell

Postby Nash » Tue May 25, 2021 1:18 pm

Figured I should stop using the Discord requests channel as it's going to make things hard to find lol.

jazz, I updated the HP bar so that it now has unlimited distance (previously, its detection distance was ultra short), and also made it ignore the player's auto-aim setting (previously, if the player had autoaim turned on, the HP bar detection will "snap" to the closest auto-aim target, which looks weird because the player might not be visually pointing towards anything in the center of the screen, yet this mysterious HP bar would've still be shown on the screen).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nash
Twitter/Facebook/Youtube: nashmuhandes

Twitch ID: nashmuhandes
Github ID: nashmuhandes

Postby hakrosinteractive » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Very nice, i've included it on my app.
hakrosinteractive

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects