Modified Brother in Arms (friendly scripted AI)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
invictius

Modified Brother in Arms (friendly scripted AI)

Post by invictius »

Rachel suggested putting in to the community as much as I take out, since I'm not much of a mapper I modified this (mainly because I liked the mod a lot and the original had the potential to win a dozen cacowards if the AI health were tuned a bit.

original file]

[url=https://www108.zippyshare.com/v/QKCuepnf/file.html]my version

Since this is entirely experimental, and since the original has been linked to, I haven't credited the author. I believe I tried contacting them back when I started the mod but didn't hear back.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Modified Brother in Arms (friendly scripted AI)

Post by wildweasel »

invictius wrote:Since this is entirely experimental, and since the original has been linked to, I haven't credited the author. I believe I tried contacting them back when I started the mod but didn't hear back.
Credit them anyway.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”