[Doom 2] N1WP

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Did you enjoy N1WP? (Please answer after finishing it)

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2

PhantomDoom741

[Doom 2] N1WP

Post by PhantomDoom741 »

New 1st Weapon Pack (N1WP) is one of my Doom mods of which I canceled development, though it has reached a level of completion that I can consider publishable.
N1WP includes new weapons and a new set of 9 maps. It adds a few more monsters, too. N1WP works on ZDoom 2.8.1, GZDoom 2.3.2(and higher) and on QZDoom.

I am working on the N1WP Wiki (that you can find in GitHub), which will keep information of N1WP's Weapons, Monsters, Maps(and their secrets, too!) and Items. It's still Work In Progress, but it already contains info on some of the weapons. Please contribute on making this wiki grow by writing new articles, it would be very appreciated!
Credits are on N1WP's GitHub page.

N1WP on GitHub (How to download in README): https://github.com/PhantomDoom741/1st-nwp

Screenshots
Spoiler:
el armadillo2

Re: [Doom 2] N1WP

Post by el armadillo2 »

Reminds me of ancient ZDoom weapon mods like OMG.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”