The Adventures of Square for Zandro/K8Vavoom

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TDRR
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro/Win 8.1
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

The Adventures of Square for Zandro/K8Vavoom

Post by TDRR »

99.9% OF THE CONTENT IN THIS MOD WAS MADE BY BIGBRIK GAMES, CREDIT GOES TO THEM

The Adventures of Square except now you can load it as a Doom mod and it now works in Zandronum (And K8Vavoom too, though this has not been tested extensively).
That's it, nothing else changed (Besides Shadius losing his/her/it's arms and gaining a teleport ability)

Made a new thread specifically for this one so that all bug reports seen in this version go to me, not the guys at BigBrik games
(But if the bug isn't specific to this version i will forward the bug report to them)

Here's a screenshot to prove that it indeed is Square 2.0 in GZDoom 1.8.6 (Zandronum too)

As usual, click on this red text to download
Last edited by TDRR on Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chloroxite

Re: The Adventures of Square for Zandro/1.8.6

Post by Chloroxite »

Interesting... Might have to try this sometime...
TDRR
Operating System Version (Optional): Manjaro/Win 8.1
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)

Re: The Adventures of Square for Zandro/1.8.6

Post by TDRR »

Version 1 has a critical bug, E2A1 is unfinishable due to a bug on the elevator, this will be fixed on the next update.
(Note that the rest of Episode 2 works fine)

EDIT: It works fine in 2.8.1, and something i forgot to mention, when playing in 1.8.6/Zandronum some 3D Floors might dissapear, i have no idea why this happens, because 1.8.6 already supported 3D Floor stacking, i will have to see if the devs have been using some weird different method for these 3D Floors.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”