Hellshots Golf v1.1 - puttering around

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Assassin of Purity
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Hellshots Golf v1.1 - puttering around

Post by Assassin of Purity »

More like Icaruslives putting. The mod features characters from mods Icarus reviewed and loved, with the exception of one. Interesting additions, but how?
Last edited by Assassin of Purity on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them

Post by wildweasel »

The mod features characters from mods by people who were present to actually do the work to get them in this mod.
Assassin of Purity

wildweasel wrote:The mod features characters from mods by people who were present to actually do the work to get them in this mod.
How was C. Kid gotten?
SiFi270

Post by SiFi270 »

More like "almost pirates vikings and knights for doom, except corzo killed all the pirates on his way here"
Assassin of Purity

SiFi270 wrote:More like "almost pirates vikings and knights for doom, except corzo killed all the pirates on his way here"
Who's Corzo?
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

C.Kid's creator was present for the creation of the project. Corzo is from High Noon Drifter.
Assassin of Purity

wildweasel wrote:C.Kid's creator was present for the creation of the project. Corzo is from High Noon Drifter.
Oh, ok then. Felt bad for the original post, so I edited it.
Last edited by Assassin of Purity on Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Assassin of Purity wrote: Oh. Well now I feel that Terminus has ruined something important.
...What in the world is your damage? :?
Assassin of Purity

wildweasel wrote:
Assassin of Purity wrote: Oh. Well now I feel that Terminus has ruined something important.
...What in the world is your damage? :?
Well I changed my mind, but I was just upset at something. So sorry about that.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Please do concern more about what you post... I understand your Frustration and Disappointment, but i'm afraid this is very unnecessary.
Assassin of Purity

Captain J wrote:Please do concern more about what you post... I understand your Frustration and Disappointment, but i'm afraid this is very unnecessary.
Alright. I was disappointed about something else, but I'm ok now. The golf mod seems nice by the way.
TerminusEst13

Post by TerminusEst13 »

If you have something that you don't like, I'd appreciate it if you just came out and said it instead of beating around the bush with nonsense. I don't bite.
Tesculpture wrote:Is there any possibility of having a score-card thingy that keeps track of each player's strokes-to-finish for each level, and their overall score?
It'd be easy to do for offline, just have the scorecounter store another inventory item value in the player that carries from level to level.
The question is when it comes to online, either displaying the scores of multiple people or how to handle the scores of people that came in late.
Assassin of Purity

TerminusEst13 wrote:If you have something that you don't like, I'd appreciate it if you just came out and said it instead of beating around the bush with nonsense. I don't bite.
Tesculpture wrote:Is there any possibility of having a score-card thingy that keeps track of each player's strokes-to-finish for each level, and their overall score?
It'd be easy to do for offline, just have the scorecounter store another inventory item value in the player that carries from level to level.
The question is when it comes to online, either displaying the scores of multiple people or how to handle the scores of people that came in late.
No no, the golf mod looks like fun, and i'm so happy that C. Kid got added in as a playable character (will Rena be included too?). It was just something else that got me, that's all.
Assassin of Purity

Well I tried the mod. I got to say it's very nice. Are you thinking on adding in performance options, Terminus? :)
kadu522
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by kadu522 »

You could use the Scoreboard term.

After all its not like you are geting kill scores so its un-used right now. unless it can't be changed to track strokes that is.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”