Interslavic Doom

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Kostov

Interslavic Doom

Post by Kostov »

Welcome to Interslavic Doom!

This is a project dedicated to translating GZDoom into Interslavic, a constructed language based on the Slavic languages in central and eastern Europe, which aims to be understandable to as many speakers of the Slavic languages as possible. Interslavic Doom is partially based on Russian Doom, a source port created by Julian Nechaevsky. The translation is still a work in progress; text has been completed for a few of GZDoom’s menus as well as a large part of Hexen: Beyond Heretic.

Not being a fluent speaker of any Slavic language quite yet, creating this translation is a challenging task for me, but with the help of my own knowledge and the tools provided on the Interslavic website, I try.

Instructions: Enjoy!
Last edited by Kostov on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roarke

Re: Interslavic Doom

Post by Roarke »

I'm from Romania. Do you use latin words for interslavic language ?
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Roarke wrote:I'm from Romania. Do you use latin words for interslavic language ?
There’s a dynamic dictionary as well as a regular one if you want to check out the words.
Roarke

Post by Roarke »

Thank you. Some words are like romanian words. amfiteatr is amfiteatru in romanian language
Ferretmanjcdenton
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by Ferretmanjcdenton »

Hey there ..the link is offline..can you please fix it ...(Romania letters)

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”