[WIP] Interstellar Enforcer - (Hiatus)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Wisecrack34

Re: [WIP] Interstellar Enforcer - (Hiatus)

Post by Wisecrack34 »

I just got reminded about this mod right now after getting re-recommended Icarus's video and to find out that there's been a update on a long silence project is really great to hear. Don't worry too much about not working on it for a while, it's your life and we haven't paid shit to earn this mod, plus quite a few other promising mods have gone silent for much longer so a 2 year gap is rather short by the usual standard. I'm gonna go back and replay the demo again, hope you have a great day and stay safe during these troubling times :)
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Wonderful work, bravo! Very atmospheric, huge and excellent TC where you space travel for justice. I love the sound effect of each weapon and they all have projectile based attack instead of hitscan! Either the enemies. So that's a thing.
Spoiler: and here are some feedback!
And that's about it! I really wish i could explore more planet in the future. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Captain J on Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReformedJoe

Post by ReformedJoe »

Thanks for the feedback J. Trust me, I am painfully aware of those problems. Some of them (like the lift not crushing you) were deliberate design choices.

They'll all be addressed when I get around to reworking this project.
abelar

Post by abelar »

Seems like this mod was even deleted both from ModDB and MediaFire, does anyone still have it? From the screenshots it looks really cool, and I love collecting mysterious projects that have disappeared from the internet.
Last edited by abelar on Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
VitSm

Post by VitSm »

ModDB link is still working

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”