[DEMO - WIP] World of Strife - update: NEW HUD

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [DEMO - WIP] World of Strife - update: NEW HUD

Postby ramon.dexter » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:17 pm

While I was bored, I made new HUD. It's based off the Hired Guns (TM) HUD, frankesprited from screenshots found on google image search.
What do you say?

ramon.dexter
rudebwoy

Postby Mikk- » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Looks really good! I'd say it's a very good fit for Strife
Mikk-
yooooooooooo

Discord: Mikk0451#3922

Postby -Ghost- » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Looks good! I actually like the idea of Strife too, and it's a shame people don't do more with it. I just wish they'd developed the different pathways more, cause I don't think you can really stealth much even though it looks initially like you can.
-Ghost-

Postby ramon.dexter » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:08 am

-Ghost- wrote:Looks good! I actually like the idea of Strife too, and it's a shame people don't do more with it. I just wish they'd developed the different pathways more, cause I don't think you can really stealth much even though it looks initially like you can.

Tell me :roll: For doom, we have bazilion mods. For Strife? Four levelpacks, three gameplaymods. And the strife is not that bad game at all...
ramon.dexter
rudebwoy

Postby Gneighter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Nice job! I hope we will see more such releases, because even demo got this awesome "Strify" medieval sci-fi feel.
Gneighter

Postby ramon.dexter » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:59 am

-Ghost- wrote:Looks good! I actually like the idea of Strife too, and it's a shame people don't do more with it. I just wish they'd developed the different pathways more, cause I don't think you can really stealth much even though it looks initially like you can.

Well, THEY hadn't. But I'll try to make even some of the quests to be solveable in multiple ways.
ramon.dexter
rudebwoy

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects