IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.2.2 + Patch (Links UPDATED)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.2.2 + Patch (Links UPDATED)

Postby Captain J » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:42 pm

This is absolutely a HUGE project. Think i spend 5 hours going through and each map are really large and sometimes i would get lost and can't beat the map. And the level up system is stable and helpful since there will be dozen of powerful enemies waiting for you.
Spoiler: And here are some feedback
Sucha big and beautiful project. I do really wonder if there's an ending to this. I would like to know.
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby irontusk341 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:51 pm

The project took nearly 3 years. One of the bugs that we have problems squashing which is related to multi class system, is the respawn. When you die as a necromancer, theres a small chance you will respawn as a Barbarian (Fighter) class, but with Necro weapons. The gold disappearing because of the doors is a new bug for sure. I'll have to look at each map that you got stuck in, Sometimes the maps would be so large and Labrynth like, that you can get lost there. Unfortunately I those doom decor's are temporary until I can get ripped diablo ones or custom made ones for diablo. There are over 80 maps. that cover acts Diablo and 1-5, it also covers fan fiction content related to Diablo 2. Thanks for the compliment, It does have its flaws, but for a huge and massive project, it will take a long time for it perfect. We are getting there. :)
irontusk341
Main Author & Director of Diablo 3D: A Heretic mod based on the Diablo Games

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Captain J » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:41 am

irontusk341 wrote:There are over 80 maps.
HOLY SMOKES :shock:

Hoh no man, you indeed worked hard on this project with tons of time and i respect you. Thanks for making it, and can't wait someone to beat this in long run. :D
Captain J
That's Amoreee

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Valherran » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:38 am

Captain J wrote:
irontusk341 wrote:There are over 80 maps.
HOLY SMOKES :shock:

Hoh no man, you indeed worked hard on this project with tons of time and i respect you. Thanks for making it, and can't wait someone to beat this in long run. :D

Oh it will definitely happen once it's complete.
Valherran

Postby LaputanMachine » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:34 pm

If I may, I'd like to submit a few notable bugs that I've encountered throughout my time playing this. For the record, all of my playtime was done on GZDoom 4.6.0; I have had one full playthrough as Assassin, and part of a playthrough as Sorcerer.
-Arrow projectiles from enemies are invisible. This includes arrows from all versions of the Skeleton Archer and the Corrupted Rogue.
-The Goat Warrior series has an xdeath defined, but when it occurs, the enemy disappears instantly and does not drop anything.
-The Zealots do not have a visible healthbar, do not have scaling stats, and do not give XP when killed. I believe this also applies to variants of the Fallen Shaman as well.
-The Blood Worm series, as well as the Blunderbore, do not have death animations. Furthermore, the Blunderbore has no sound effects.
Lastly, a couple of balancing suggestions:
-The Corrupted Rogue is immune to pain. This gives it an unbalanced advantage over other foes, especially with how common it is during E2.
-Many of the damage resistances and immunities feel arbitrary, and some enemies may have many things they are immune to but no proper weakness. I feel that this can make finding an effective way to hurt an enemy a crapshoot at times. The damage factors should be rethought, with a lesser emphasis on outright immunity and more on high resistance.
LaputanMachine

Discord: LaputanMachine#0474

Postby ELPoder36 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:38 am

Hello, first congratulations on the work on this great mod.
Second, is that I started with the necromancer and found that both the shadow and the golem have their models wrong, the shadow looks monochromatic in yellow and the golem looks like the reventant and something of the traditional golem.
In addition, the curse that makes them fight each other does not work, that is, they do not fight no matter how much they are under the effect. I see this from previous versions. Thanks
ELPoder36

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8 32-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Postby irontusk341 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:10 pm

So far, Version 1.2.2 is the most complete version of the TC Mod... Sure there are some more bugs to fix, But the more people find the bugs, and let me know what i can fix, or get help on. The more Complete this Mod will be in newer Versions. Thank you to all who enjoy this mod, and those who have found bugs, and glitches. With this, College, and my new Job at Amazon, Its a 3 way battle for my free time. Thank you everyone! I really Appreciate you all!
irontusk341
Main Author & Director of Diablo 3D: A Heretic mod based on the Diablo Games

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects