IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.1.7 Exp Patch (Links UPDATED)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: IronTusks - Diablo3D V1.1.7 Exp Patch (Links UPDATED)

Postby irontusk341 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Colerx wrote:Honestly I played only until the Butcher because at this point I preferred waiting for next release and then play it entirely with my cousin, (if I understood should work in co-op right?),
so I give the floor to who has seen that part.

Hope it won't mess up the good level design :wub:

and gothic style textures and coloumns I've seen from AndrewMRX just drive me crazy, hope they will be present cant' wait!

when i get my Laptop back after MSI fixes the keyboard, the 1.2.1 update will include new sections for the first 2 levels and more evenly split monster locations in them.
irontusk341
Main Author & Director of Diablo 3D: A Heretic mod based on the Diablo Games

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Colerx » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:12 am

Hey Irontusk I hope you are good and your laptop is back fully functioning :D
I saw there's a CorvusTorch asset in your Diablo mod but trying to summon it seems not responding well, I'm currently working on a similar one, with the kind help of Cherno, as my very first attempt of modding in zdoom. Are you planning to fix it or maybe mine could be included once I finish it? with darkdoom and/or PBR textures already makes a very nice effect :)
Anyway at the moment loading it with vanilla hexen or heretic, even wrath of cronos + cult of despair for example it's working but unfortunately seems not with Diablo, probably there are some weapon asset ovveriding it dunno.

If you want to have a look here it is: viewtopic.php?p=1183462#p1183462

Would be great to have a torch in some of those dungeon corners :D
Colerx

Postby irontusk341 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:03 am

Colerx wrote:Hey Irontusk I hope you are good and your laptop is back fully functioning :D
I saw there's a CorvusTorch asset in your Diablo mod but trying to summon it seems not responding well, I'm currently working on a similar one, with the kind help of Cherno, as my very first attempt of modding in zdoom. Are you planning to fix it or maybe mine could be included once I finish it? with darkdoom and/or PBR textures already makes a very nice effect :)
Anyway at the moment loading it with vanilla hexen or heretic, even wrath of cronos + cult of despair for example it's working but unfortunately seems not with Diablo, probably there are some weapon asset ovveriding it dunno.

If you want to have a look here it is: viewtopic.php?p=1183462#p1183462

Would be great to have a torch in some of those dungeon corners :D

I wonder if its due to the Weapon id its given?
anywho, im Still in a legal fight with MSI to fix my keyboard under warranty. You are welcome to share your torch asset once you finish it.
irontusk341
Main Author & Director of Diablo 3D: A Heretic mod based on the Diablo Games

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Colerx » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Thanks!
Damn I was expecting that, it's a trouble everytime with these RMAs...
Colerx

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects