[1.1.0] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
theleo_ua
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: [WIP] Русский перевод GZDoom/Russian translation of GZDo

Post by theleo_ua »

Graf Zahl wrote:Is it really necessary to post in Russian here? There's non-Russian speakers here who might want to know what this is about.
Agree. All posts in this thread should be:

Way 1: English only
Way 2: English copy + Russian copy

Just because zdoom is not Russian forum

It's very funny to me that this is not obvious for some people
theleo_ua
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by theleo_ua »

Undead wrote:most sentences are handled by Google Translate just fine
best joke ever!
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

I don’t know how well Google Translate does its job from English into Russian, but I can put the original post and all other posts in this thread from Russian to English and understand it perfectly well, even if the quality doesn’t compare to Charles Dickens-levels of English, for example.

Translators aside, I’ll make posts in both Russian and English from now on.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

I have no issue with non-English posts. Just follow the rules like you would in English. Don't do anything illegal and be nice, that's basically about it.
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Новая версия с небольшими правками.

Chex Quest
  • Добавлен частичный перевод (строка состояния, экран помощи) — благодарности Юлианому Нечаевскому
Strife
  • Обновлён взгляд некоторых переключателей
Скачать

New version with minor additions.

Chex Quest
  • Add partial translation (status bar, help screen) — thanks to Julian Nechaevsky
Strife
  • Update the apperance of some switches
Download
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Stay in touch—we’re translating SIGIL into Russian! No chance we’d let such an opportunity pass by. The next version of the translation project will feature a Russian-language vision of this “new classic,” which aims to feature high quality text in spite of the small quantity.

Huge thanks to Julian Nechaevsky and other people for help with the translation and artistry.

Будьте на связи — мы SIGIL на русский язык переводим! Столь значимое событие не пропустится. В следующей версии проекта будет добавлена русская реализация этой «новой классики», в которой в виду малого количества текста, колосальный упор сделан на качество.

Огромнейшее спасибо Юлиану Нечаевскому и другим лицам за помощь с переводом и художество.
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

The SIGIL episode, made by the genius John Romero, is now accessible for download! We’ve given life to a Russian translation, which is now accessible as part of the project in a separate file.

To launch the Russian version of SIGIL, load the WAD file with the translation after the main WAD file containing the episode (and also after the main file of the translation project), per this example:

Code: Select all

gzdoom.exe -file russian_x.x.x.pk3 SIGIL.wad sigil_rus.pk3
Download

Эпизод «SIGIL», созданный гением Джона Ромеро, стал доступен для свободного скачивания! Мы осуществили русский перевод, который уже доступен в проекте в виде отдельного файла.

Для запуска русской версии SIGIL-а, загрузите WAD-файл с переводом после основного WAD-файла с эпизодом (а также после основного файла проекта перевода), по следующему примеру:

Code: Select all

gzdoom.exe -file russian_x.x.x.pk3 SIGIL.wad sigil_rus.pk3
Скачать
kianrayan
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Legacy GZDoom)

Post by kianrayan »

Здравствуйте. Я русскоязычный человек, потому на английский, если требуется, мне придется переводить переводчиком. Я очень полюбил игра в дум под порт LZDOOM ибо на моем старом комьютере он более быстро и без лагов запускает многие навороченные или современные моды. Но ваш перевод не работает под этот порт, потому что у него более старый рендеринг или это из-за версии, ведь по сути это новый порт. Возможно он неработает потому что у него не предусметренно внутри шрифта или соответствующего языка ибо при переводе будут кракозябры. Тоесть может быть это из-за шрифта и встроенного перевода в GZDOOM? Вы могли бы сделать аддон, который бы исправлял этот недостаток и запускал ваш перевод на LZDOOM? Это давно считаю хорошо бы было сделать для комьюнити и фанатов дума! Потому что данный порт хоть и новый, но вышла уже давно много версий...
Hello. I am a Russian-speaking person, therefore, in English, if required, I will have to translate a translator. I really liked the game of doom for the LZDOOM port, because on my old computer, it launches many sophisticated or modern mods more quickly and without lags. But your translation does not work for this port, because it has an older rendering or is it because of the version, because in fact it is a new port. Perhaps it doesn’t work because it doesn’t have an inside of the font or the corresponding language, because the translation will be crooked. So maybe it is because of the font and the built-in translation in GZDOOM? Could you make an addon that corrects this flaw and launches your LZDOOM translation? For a long time I think it would be nice to do a thought for the community and fans! Because this port, although new, has long been released many versions ...
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Здавствуйте!

В переводе ничего не предусматривается для LZDoom. Как написано в шапке темы, он предназначен для версий 4.x GZDoom, а суть LZDoom заключается в сохранении возможности запускать игру под более старым оборудованием, при этом не внедряя нововведения из актуальных версий GZDoom. Поэтому, даже если LZDoom является относительно новым, у него много нового не хватает.

В GZDoom же, с версии 4.0.0, существенно изменили языковую систему, чтобы переводы могли иметь официальное место внутри самого порта, поэтому представленные в данной теме файлы содержат только материалы, не вошедшие в официальный перевод GZDoom (опять же, только с версии 4.0.0) — HUD, озвучки и прочие графические элементы.

Понадобится много усилий для того, чтобы обратно перейти на старую систему и переделать перевод(ы) под LZDooм, а также для того, чтобы их в дальнейшем и поддерживать. Исходя из этого, я считаю, что созданием версии для LZDoom заниматься не стоит. К тому же…
kianrayan wrote:на моем старом комьютере он более быстро и без лагов запускает многие навороченные или современные моды
… когда речь начинает идти о модах, переводы стоит принимать во внимание только в последнюю очередь — у большинства модов их даже нет.

———

Hi!

The translation isn’t intended for LZDoom. As is written in the original post, it is indended for versions 4.x of GZDoom. LZDoom’s purpose is to provide the ability to play on older hardware without incorporating new features from current versions of GZDoom. Therefore, even though LZDoom is relatively new, it lacks a lot of new features.

In GZDoom, starting from version 4.0.0, the language system was fundamentally redone in order to provide support for official translations inside the actual port. As such, the files in this topic contain only materials that aren’t included in the GZDoom translation (again, starting from version 4.0.0): HUD, voiceovers and other screen elements.

Returning to the old system and redoing the translation(s) to work with LZDoom would be a big effort, and an equal amount of effort would be necessary to support it in the future. That said, I don’t think making a version for LZDoom is worth it. On top of that…
kianrayan wrote:on my old computer, it launches many sophisticated or modern mods more quickly and without lags
… when mods come into the equation, translations are the last thing you should worry about, as most mods don’t even have those.
alex1latus

Post by alex1latus »

Подскажите, как открыть настройки GZDOOM, чтобы язык выбрать
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Нажать ESC в GZDoom > Options > Miscellaneous
Kostov

Re: [0.9.2] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

Post by Kostov »

Обновлено содержание темы и указана новая версия, которая на самом деле уже давно выпущена. Значительно улучшилось моё владение русским языком, поэтому решил и тему украсить.

Updated topic contents and added a new version that was already done a while ago. My Russian is at a much higher level now, so I decided to give the topic a slight makeover.
Kostov

Re: [1.0.0] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

Post by Kostov »

Наконец-то, обновлён проект до релизной версии 1.0.0. Изменения немногие, но значительные.

Также в теме больше не указан проект Freedoom: я вначале хотел его добавить в комплект поддерживаемых игр, но до этого так и не дошло, а теперь уже вовсе не приоритет.
  • Doom (все игры):
    • Добавлены графические материалы в формате 21:9 (преимущественно заимствованы из WidePix)
    SIGIL:
    • Обновлён титульный экран и экран с титрами/помощи
    Strife:
    • Обновлено содержимое панели инвентаря

Finally, the project reaches version 1.0.0. Changes are few but significant.

In addition, Freedom is no longer indicated as a WIP project. I wanted to add it to the set of supported games before, but never got around to it, and it is certainly not a priority right now.
  • Doom (all):
    • Add 21:9 ultrawide graphics (chiefly based on WidePix)
    SIGIL:
    • Update title screen and help/credit screens
    Strife:
    • Update inventory panel
Kostov

Re: [1.1.0] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

Post by Kostov »

Releasing version 1.1.0 with a few new additions and fixes.

Doom: fix missing pixels in HELP1 screen.
Heretic: add title screen.
Strife: restore missing page number and arrows in HELP1 screen.

Выпущена новая версия 1.1.0 с небольшими нововведениями и исправлениями.

Doom: Исправлены отсутствующие пикселы на первом экране помощи HELP1.
Heretic: Добавлен титульный экран.
Strife: Восстановлена нумерация и стрелка на первом экране помощи HELP1.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: [1.1.0] GZDoom на русском языке | Russian GZDoom

Post by Captain J »

Such a lively project! You translated a lot of things including texture, font and HUD one, which us korean translation team did not tweak in official gzdoom translation project. I love the enthusiasm!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”