Shadow of the Wool Ball translated! Now in Portuguese

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
JCST

Shadow of the Wool Ball translated! Now in Portuguese

Post by JCST »

One of the best TC ever is now available in Portuguese
The amazing "Shadow of the Wool Ball" by MSPaintR0cks!

See it in action here!:
https://youtu.be/7--ZTTk0qRA

This project started when i got curious on how well Zdoom handled other languages. At first i thought it would be a nice idea to translate Doom to my native language as a personal project, but when i played the Wool Ball series i instantly fell in love with it's solid gameplay and lighthearted but fun atmosphere.

With the OK from the author, i decided to make that one the object of work and if this somehow makes the day of one or two kids who don't understand english yet, i'll consider it a job well done.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ztnf7ck02 ... 1.1311.zip

Just unpack it into an empty directory and open "ShadowOfTheWoolBall.bat" and you're good to go!

Feel free to share it!

The most important files here are:

- ShadowOfTheWoolBall_B.wad - From a user prespective this is the exactly same v1.3 wad file that MSPaintR0cks created and distributed but under the hood it was adapted to make my work on the translation more easy and confortable. And i thought that it's possible some people might get interested on doing it for their own native language, so that part of the work is already done ^^ yay!

- sotwb-ptg.wad - This is where it is my real work, it includes new text, new characters (as in letters silly), new voices and new graphics totally in Portuguese!

If you want to play these files separately, mind the load order and make sure you set zdoom's language to "ptg"!
Apaul27
Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
Location: Fighting some cats in the planet "Wool Ball", with Scott & Rebecca

Re: Shadow of the Wool Ball translated! Now in Portuguese

Post by Apaul27 »

Please, can you translate Rise of the Wool Ball?

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”