Doctor Who: Darkness Of The Daleks

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Doctor Who: Darkness Of The Daleks

Postby Hidden Hands » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Whew it's been a while but I'm back... I'll be doing more work on this game now. Sorry for the absense, been very busy.
Hidden Hands
Deadite

Postby BFG » Mon May 20, 2019 7:33 am

have you seen Xim's Star Wars mod? He has some satisfying 3D model lasers for the enemie's blasters. I think they would fit perfectly with the Daleks.
I totally think you should go the whole 3D model route, the beauty of Daleks is that they move on treads and don't need too much complex animations.
BFG

Postby Hidden Hands » Fri May 24, 2019 7:59 pm

BFG wrote:have you seen Xim's Star Wars mod? He has some satisfying 3D model lasers for the enemie's blasters. I think they would fit perfectly with the Daleks.
I totally think you should go the whole 3D model route, the beauty of Daleks is that they move on treads and don't need too much complex animations.

Haven't seen that mod yet, I'll definitelly check it out. Thanks!

I'm trying to get into this 3D thing Im' just having some trouble getting these models to work. I'm told its really easy but I'm so bloody confused.
Hidden Hands
Deadite

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects