MightyKnight (WIP)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: MightyKnight (WIP)

Post by Captain J »

Looks very impressive and retro-esq TC. The Graphics are mostly pixelated, but it's still violent enough to enjoy slaying the Enemies. And speaking of Enemies, i think they have Warhammer 40k's Space Marine Voice clips! That's very hilarious. Also the various taser death animations are hilarious as well! Some of them literally drops the whiz after electrocuted.
Spoiler: and of course, here's my feedback. Hope they're helpful for ya!
And that's about it. Looks absolutely promising!
Waru

Post by Waru »

Hey Dude! Thanks for feedback :).

In the demo v1.2 version fixed a lot of things.

Here the upcoming "Advanced Demo v1.2" Trailer Check this out :)

ADVANCED DEMO V1.2 TRAILER:
https://youtu.be/OeQDwAq9OPQ
ZDL_800

Post by ZDL_800 »

Looks awesome!
EddieMann

Post by EddieMann »

I've got some sounds for you to use, them's some impactful whack/impact sounds for punching, melee or the like. I'm sure you can find a good use for them!
It also helps to take inspiration from flash games like Dungeon Cleaner - perhaps you can input a strife-esque flamethrower weapon to replace the plasma rifle in here?
Also, everything could benefit from being a little faster and having more "oomph" to it.
Attachments
whack.zip
(122.21 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Inkubus

Post by Inkubus »

Hello, I found a secret that required a few switches around a big room in the second level. I assume the glowing green doorway is for a secret level that is not yet implemented?
Waru

Post by Waru »

Inkubus wrote:Hello, I found a secret that required a few switches around a big room in the second level. I assume the glowing green doorway is for a secret level that is not yet implemented?
Congratulations. :) Yes, it's the entrance to a secret level. Available only in the final version.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”