Midgard Outlaw - Sequel to Project Einherjar

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Midgard Outlaw - Sequel to Project Einherjar

Postby Korell » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Zen3001 wrote:
ImpieTwo wrote:
MetroidJunkie wrote:"The requested URL /MO1.zip was not found on this server" when clicking on the download link.

It should be working now. The link should lead to the file MO1.6.zip.

nope still having the same issue

Yeah, the link on the front page is still MO1.zip. For now, copy the link and edit it so that it says MO1.6.zip and then the file will download.
Korell

Postby Zen3001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:48 am

worked now
Zen3001
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Discord: #0629

Postby ImpieTwo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:07 am

Korell wrote:Yeah, the link on the front page is still MO1.zip. For now, copy the link and edit it so that it says MO1.6.zip and then the file will download.

I'm still not sure what the issue is exactly. I'm not having any trouble downloading the right file. Are you going to this page?
ImpieTwo

Postby Rachael » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 am

They're talking about your post at the head of this thread on this forum - it's still linking the 1.0 version.
Rachael
QZDoom + Webmaster

Postby ImpieTwo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Rachael wrote:They're talking about your post at the head of this thread on this forum - it's still linking the 1.0 version.

Aw jesus, I didnt realize I'd linked the pk3 rather than the page. Fixing now.
ImpieTwo

Postby ImpieTwo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:13 am

WIP night club map. Doing something a little different with the dynamic music here.
ImpieTwo

Postby ImpieTwo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Episode 2 sneak peek:

Juno kicks off Episode 2 by escaping from the interrogation ward of a dubious rehabilitation camp to continue her pursuit of Dietrich Drogo. No release date yet.
ImpieTwo

Postby insightguy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:25 am

ImpieTwo: "Why bother with a hollywood adaptation when you can skip straight to the video game adaptation"

But seriously, this is shaping up to be a really neat series of mods. Though I wish you could just go full hog by using 100% original resources (no edits, strife textures or any other copyrighted textures) and possibly sell this as a game. (might stand out against the steam trash, who knows?)
insightguy
^HEY! My avatar is up there^
Banned User

Postby armymen12002003 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:38 am

How many episodes are planned?
armymen12002003
Hostile!

Postby ImpieTwo » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:40 am

insightguy wrote:ImpieTwo: "Why bother with a hollywood adaptation when you can skip straight to the video game adaptation"

But seriously, this is shaping up to be a really neat series of mods. Though I wish you could just go full hog by using 100% original resources (no edits, strife textures or any other copyrighted textures) and possibly sell this as a game. (might stand out against the steam trash, who knows?)

I want to, really, but I have to rely on third parties to actually produce the resources they promise. Every time I've started a collab with someone they never get back to me, so I just throw this stuff together myself with whatever is handy. The games are mainly supposed to help promote the books anyway.

armymen12002003 wrote:How many episodes are planned?

Two at the moment. Three if I can talk people into doing a speedmapping bonus episode with me. Back to the whole "relying on other people" thing.
Last edited by ImpieTwo on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImpieTwo

Postby armymen12002003 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:14 am

ImpieTwo wrote:
armymen12002003 wrote:How many episodes are planned?

Two at the moment. Three if I can talk people into doing a speedmapping bonus episode with me. Back to the whole "relying on other people" thing.

oh ok i'd help but i really don't know nothing about mapping of any kind
best of luck though.
armymen12002003
Hostile!

Postby ImpieTwo » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:10 am

2.0 Update: 2 preview maps for the other two episodes. A dynamic escape from a reeducation facility, and a massive shootout in a night club (with a badass dynamic music effect).
ImpieTwo

Postby ImpieTwo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Lo-res video of the Girls Night Out bonus level and its dynamic music effects.
ImpieTwo

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects