[Demo][Spooky Mod] Divine Frequency

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: [Demo][Spooky Mod] Divine Frequency

Postby Pulpmarine » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:07 am

SolidHyunkel wrote:Hi! This looks very good and scary. I'd like to try it but when I run the bat, and select the gzdoom settings, the process hangs forever at the D_CheckNetGame and the game never starts... Should I run this in a specific way?

Same for me !
Pulpmarine

Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Postby Pulpmarine » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:37 am

Pulpmarine wrote:
SolidHyunkel wrote:Hi! This looks very good and scary. I'd like to try it but when I run the bat, and select the gzdoom settings, the process hangs forever at the D_CheckNetGame and the game never starts... Should I run this in a specific way?

Same for me !

In fact it works with "Soft poly" instead of Open GL but i have the impression that some effects are missing :P
Pulpmarine

Postby Pulpmarine » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:37 am

Pulpmarine wrote:
Pulpmarine wrote:

Same for me !

In fact it works with "Soft poly" instead of Open GL but i have the impression that some effects are missing :P

Finally I deleted the "openal32.dll", "opengl32.dll" and "OPENGL32.log" files and it works with Open gl !! (But there was a bug with the sound so I started with version 4.5 of GZdoom and that fixed the problem).
At the moment the demo is incredibly awesome ! :wub: Thx for the work !
Pulpmarine

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects