The Reconquest [1.1c] (Now with Arena)

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: The Reconquest [1.1c] (Now with Arena)

Postby krokots » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Well crap, glad that somebody did put some time into this. I made it when I still was a non experienced programmer (I still am but year of programming had a huge impact), and the interface is absolutely horrible, no mouse support hits hard. I will not update this project, I think, but if I ever have some spare time for ANOTHER Doom mod (Familiar Doom is my main project nowdays), I may rebuild this from scratch, with way more user-friendly UI's and stuff. Glad you had some fun!
krokots

Postby chillydeathdude » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:28 pm

i must admit, this is a very well done mod. i feel the arena mode needs more things though, such as two more lanes of separate monsters that you can place for larger battles and possible the ability to change to the biome arenas as well!
chillydeathdude

Postby nakkemake » Sat May 15, 2021 11:33 am

Does not work with 4.3.3 Crashes at new game start. :?
nakkemake

Postby krokots » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:42 pm

nakkemake wrote:Does not work with 4.3.3 Crashes at new game start. :?

I just tested it with newest GZDoom (4.7.0) and it works, so...
krokots

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects