Call of Abdulov [Commercial - GZDoom-GPL]

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
vfkfz123

Re: Call of Abdulov [Commercial - GZDoom-GPL]

Post by vfkfz123 »

Blue Shadow wrote:
vfkfz123 wrote:Выглядит прикольно, но вот вопрос, Абдуль(ъ) будет единственным персонажем?Потому-что смотря на отсылки в трейлере, мне кажется что там будет-гринч, и пикуза, не знаю почему, но у меня такое предчуствие.А саму игру-жду с нетерпением.
Google Translate wrote:It looks cool, but the question is, will Abdul ()) be the only character? Because looking at the references in the trailer, it seems to me that there will be a grinch and pikuza, I do not know why, but I have such a predchustvie.A game itself, I'm waiting eagerly.
That was MSG for creator, and he's russian.It was directly for him.But anyways, thanks for translating. :D

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”