Daytime Drama [VERSION 1.02 FINALLY HERE]

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Daytime Drama [VERSION 1.02 FINALLY HERE]

Postby SanyaWaffles » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Pushed out version 1.02 today.

The following bugs were fixed:

Graphical misalignment in MAPB1

Windows not breaking in MAP03, MAP04 and SECRET01

Jack-N-Jill/Shou Pepper caused permanent inability to be morphed if used at the end of a level before effect wore off.

The next big version, 1.1, will be to fix the HUD. If someone could offer assistance in redoing the HUD, that'd be fantastic.

In the meantime I will fix stuff as I find them or get reports on.
SanyaWaffles
Ice Bear Charges Extra

Postby Assassin of Purity » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm

What's wrong with Bronies? If you don't like them, then just leave them alone.

Is the TC compatible with Zandronum?

MLP FiM is a flash animation, not a cartoon.
Assassin of Purity

Postby Captain J » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:59 pm

I don't think it's compatible with Zandronum because the main file format is ipk3.
Hey, I'm having a bit of deja vu here... But i won't tell what kind of deja vu i'm having.

Anyway since this mod is just being Satirical instead of being Serious, would be nicer if we stop talking about this simple thing before it gets worse. It's just a part of the joke that you don't have to be upset. Remember; the Internet is a tough place, it throws massively funny or blatant jokes around and is unlikely to help your case!
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Postby Assassin of Purity » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Captain J wrote:I don't think it's compatible with Zandronum because the main file format is ipk3.
Hey, I'm having a bit of deja vu here... But i won't tell what kind of deja vu i'm having.

Anyway since this mod is just being Satirical instead of being Serious, would be nicer if we stop talking about this simple thing before it gets worse. It's just a part of the joke that you don't have to be upset. Remember; the Internet is a tough place, it throws massively funny or blatant jokes around and is unlikely to help your case!

I'm sorry.
Assassin of Purity

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects