SPACE HULK: Infestation

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: SPACE HULK: Infestation ALPHAv0.3

Postby Devianteist » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:46 pm

I just want to let everyone know that this mod is not, in fact, dead. I have been working on it whenever given the chance.

I have implemented some things created recently by Nash and several other notable modders, such as Railgunner. Sprinting, Tilt++ and a neat flashlight system are the big examples.

I won't build up hopes or hype, but I am satisfied with the direction I have taken. I'm learning from Hexercise to improve on the dual-wield weaponry, and I hope this will also improve how fun they are to use.

Updated OP with two new versions. Slightly updated primary version, and a No Maps version for those who want to meander their way through a WAD as a Terminator.
Devianteist
Daddy Dev, resident lurking user.

Discord: #0561

Re: SPACE HULK: Infestation ALPHA

Postby Captain J » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:35 pm

By the holy emperor, it's actually still alive! Sounds like very good news!
Captain J
'OH YE'

Discord: DiscussJ#3128

Re: SPACE HULK: Infestation ALPHA

Postby Devianteist » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:57 pm

I would like to announce that I am back, and work on this mod can officially recommence! Due to a variety of circumstances, I was without a computer, and have since lost many files not in my Dropbox. Which is a lot.

I may possibly find a way to learn this new ZScript, and rebuild this mod from the ground up. I'm excited, and I hope to deliver something of quality!
Devianteist

Re: SPACE HULK: Infestation

Postby grouchbag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:57 pm

Welcome back! Glad to know you have a computer again. You're a good mapper! :D
grouchbag
I'm older, not wiser

Location: Now that I have the moon, what am I supposed to do with it?

Postby Devianteist » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:03 am

Thank you! I'm not as great as the map makers around these parts, but I appreciate the compliment.
Devianteist

Postby grouchbag » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:12 am

You're welcome! :D
grouchbag
I'm older, not wiser

Location: Now that I have the moon, what am I supposed to do with it?

Postby Devianteist » Thu May 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Alright, so, no updates to the files or anything this time around, however, I do have an update to share.

I have been researching (playing) various Warhammer/Space Hulk games, and the abilities often granted to players in those games to get a feel for how I should carry out designing this project. It is going to take some time, but I feel that when I finally deliver, it will be a fun and satisfying experience.

In due time.
Devianteist

Previous

Return to TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects