Alien Trilogy TC

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
SoundOfDarkness

Re: Alien Trilogy TC

Post by SoundOfDarkness »

zsiraf666 wrote:I post this question here to. Maybe I am not the one with this problem. :D

I arachnophobic as hell, and i wanna know, this game will include this kind of close encounter from the original A.T.

I know. It's embarassing, but it's still scares the shit out of me from many years know (and this is the reason why i never played through the Alien trilogy). :D
Yes, that's included in the mod. At least if you don't manage to kill the Facehugger fast enough or if one of those things manages to sneak up on you.
zsiraf666

Post by zsiraf666 »

Yes, that's included in the mod. At least if you don't manage to kill the Facehugger fast enough or if one of those things manages to sneak up on you.
Too bad for me. :( Well, thanks anyway for the quick answer and this great mod! Appreciate the effort and the work with it. :wink: :)
artagon96

Post by artagon96 »

i have a question, you still trying to extract the rest of alien trilogy sprites ? if yes then i want to ask you if you be able to extract cocooned victim sprites from alien trilogy
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

The man has already done this to me, here is a link to the topic.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=29424
I do not think that I will find something more than him, because The method of extracting sprites is similar.
artagon96

Post by artagon96 »

thanks for help ,i was hoping that you managed extract almost every sprites from the game
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

artagon96 wrote:thanks for help ,i was hoping that you managed extract almost every sprites from the game
So it is, they are all extracted. Just specifically, I did not need these, because This is a special object for maps.
artagon96

Post by artagon96 »

A shame because i wanted to create a cocooned victim sprite for my mod ,that sprites i found in DrDoctor thread is incomplete it missing first half referring to chestburster bursting out of chest of a victim. you can see this clearly in the original game
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

Oh, I understood about what sprites you say. My bad. Well, I'll see what I can add and lay out the missing sprites.
artagon96

Post by artagon96 »

that would be great because this i only need to finish this decorate actor
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

A long time passed. I extracted the sprites of the cocoon and sorted them into groups so that it would be easier to work with them.

PNG picture:
AllCOCONE.png
AllCOCONE.png (32.75 KiB) Viewed 1630 times
Archive:
cocone.rar
(32.23 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Have fun)
artagon96

Post by artagon96 »

Thanks dude this is what i needed, you are the best
LossForWords

Post by LossForWords »

zsiraf666 wrote:
Too bad for me. :( Well, thanks anyway for the quick answer and this great mod! Appreciate the effort and the work with it. :wink: :)
thanks for bringing back my worst nightmares man
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

And so, quite a long time has passed since the moment I made this conversion. I always wanted to see in detail all the resources of the PC version of the game. At the moment, 2 tools have been made to work with the sprites of the original game. Below are the screenshot dog-alien sprite:
CurrentProgress4.png
I think in the near future it will be possible to assemble an updated version of the modification with a full set of sprites. And you also need to make a tool for working with 3D models.
Valken

Post by Valken »

Would be awesome. I love great sprite work.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”