WASTELAND

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Yeah! Sorry I don't use Audacity this is why I can't provide instructions but thanks man for the clarifications! :wink:
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Re: WASTELAND

Post by Vostyok »

GAA1992 wrote:@Vostyok

On Audacity, you can select the portion of the audio you want to transform and then click on Effect -> Equalization -> Select Curve (down below the mini screen) and select one of the effects avaiable. You can preview them before saving. :)
Cool, thanks boss. That worked like a charm :D
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Cool! :wink:
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Soon I will show you a video with these awsome enemies in action!
And the third pictures is something in WIP that I've to improve the design & textures but the concept is here... a giant mysterious High-Tech wall all around the wasteland... what this wall protect is a secret that you will have to discover! 8-)
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

A second skin for this one! :D
Btw if someone is interested to join the crew all guns really need to be polish by someone better than me!!! :P
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

If someone is interested to help me with the texts and pronunciations to have something cool to hear ingame! And of course I will start a WASTELAND Voice Acting Group to have cool different voices ingame!!! :D

Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

I can‘t see anything except pitch black
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

I think that's intentional.

Gentek takes the concept of Teaser to it's logical conclusion.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Yeah sorry guys for the video the original is really more bright than the actual one... :(
Agentbromsnor

Post by Agentbromsnor »

It's kinda hard to make things out, but from what I can tell it looks fairly promising. I like the lighter-flame animation, but I'm not sure who I'm supposed to credit for that.

Are you going to release this as a stand-alone GZDoom game? I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Actually it's a .PK3 package but maybe after final release why not!!! :D
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

I've started a new Glock... here you can see the difference! I will try to avoid using the left one and instead create a new one!
ImageImage
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by ramon.dexter »

Hehe, I was just wondering, that it's little bit logn time since you last updated...and a hour later, tehre is an update.

Yeah, keep the right one - the glock on the left looks to much similar to glock in ashes.
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

The Glock I am using is actually by torridgristle, with an edit by Chronoteeth. I just added some extra wear and other mechanical detail. So it certainly isn't exclusive to my project.

Although, to be fair, the right one does suit your other weapons better. Since your sprites are less stylized and more detailed.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

The one with the green sight is my new attempt!

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”