WASTELAND

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Thanks man! :D The MAC-10 is pretty cool to use I really love the vibe to shoot everywhere like a dummy to just break windows, exploding barrels and maybe kill your target! :P
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

The Darkness Smog is one of the different energy mass that you can find in the Wasteland but this one is more particular to the abandoned cities!
You can only walk into the big mass of Smog with a Flashlight and of course you will fall in a total fucking madness of halucinations! Mouhahahahaha :twisted:
All glowing energy mass can heal and still in WIP!
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

WASTELAND Equipment
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vostyok
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference

Re: WASTELAND

Post by Vostyok »

TheRailgunner wrote:
GENTEK wrote:OMG! They looks fucking cool ingame! Different type of mutants could be really cool for the feeling when they run to catch you!
I will take a break of all and really focus on that! So with something like 2-3 mutants + the Vostyok Gas Mask final version + some weapons and light source I will be able to release a DEMO! :D
ImageImage
Jesus, those are some scary buggers. Dat M16, tho.

I never understood what it is about post-apocalyptic Doom mods and the MAC-10, though. Not a complaint, as I do very much LIKE the MAC-10, but it's something I've noticed that Wasteland and Ashes have in common.
Escape From New York and Night Of The Comet especially cemented its status as an iconic PA weapon. Its kinda a tradition. ;)

Gentek, have you managed to find some good sprites for that?
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

It's still in WIP... actually I can make all upper body rotations but the legs are the problem I can't find good legs to fit with that!
The first one legs looks really cool but the other rotations looks not really good for that!
ImageImageImage
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

The Ultimate DooMer

Post by The Ultimate DooMer »

Because crossing your hands when dual-wielding is the in-thing to do ;)
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

It's just to show the both color! :P
Vostyok wrote:Gentek, have you managed to find some good sprites for that?
Do you talk about mutants or the MAC-10 ?
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

The Mac10. If you are including it.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Actually this is all I've found for the MAC-10!
Last edited by GENTEK on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramon.dexter
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by ramon.dexter »

Technical: That's not an UZI, that's an Ingram MAC-10 ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC-10
Vostyok

Post by Vostyok »

Ah ok. That's the old Ashes mac10 that captain J, Chronoteeth and I worked on. It's free to use, but remember to give credits to the boys :)

I'm adding a new helmet and gas mask to that sheet I was making for you. Can upload when near wifi
Caleb26

Post by Caleb26 »

GENTEK wrote:Actually this is all I've found for the MAC-10!
There was a guy who did some sprites for my abandoned 80s project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iptdXbax4xs

You can use it if you want including cool sound which I took directly from LICENCE TO KILL :P
I'll just have to find all the resources from my project.
Caleb26

Post by Caleb26 »

GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Vostyok wrote:Ah ok. That's the old Ashes mac10 that captain J, Chronoteeth and I worked on. It's free to use, but remember to give credits to the boys :)
All credits will be write in the manual I really like this concept because if for example you choose the MAC-10 you will see specs and who have worked on! Actually MAC-10, Revolver, Pistol, shotgun and sawed-off shotgun are what I need to close my weapon list for the Alpha Release!
Vostyok wrote:I'm adding a new helmet and gas mask to that sheet I was making for you. Can upload when near wifi
Awsome!!! :twisted:
Caleb26 wrote:You can use it if you want including cool sound which I took directly from LICENCE TO KILL :P
I'll just have to find all the resources from my project.
Hey thanks my friend! :D I've tried to find on the web the movie LICENCE TO KILL but if you have the sounds could be cool! :wink:

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”