WASTELAND

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

We have build our own hell and now each day & each night we cross the boarders of nightmares venture into the sphere of horrors and gaze upon the distorted reflection of the immense nothingness in this radioactive oblivion...

WEAPONS & EQUIPMENT
Spoiler:

ENEMIES
Spoiler:

FOLLOW US:
Image Image Image
Last edited by GENTEK on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 196 times in total.
JimpArgon

Re: MAD MAX

Post by JimpArgon »

Looks pretty interesting. Good luck with this.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

JimpArgon wrote:Looks pretty interesting. Good luck with this.
Thanks dude! :D
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trance

Post by Trance »

How many projects does this make for you now? Have you completed any of your previously-started ones?
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Another project from Gentek that gets started but never gets finished.

Dude I like your concepts but you should learn to finish things...
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Trance wrote:How many projects does this make for you now? Have you completed any of your previously-started ones?
Tormentor667 wrote:Another project from Gentek that gets started but never gets finished.Dude I like your concepts but you should learn to finish things...
WIP for me is not a 100% released work! A project thread is another thing! But thanks for the support lol! :P
Last edited by GENTEK on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

I suppose he suffers from the Rapidly Dropping Motivation syndrome. I got the same thing - I start something with skyrocketing motivation and then realise that it'll probably take me forever or longer to finish it alone, aaaand it's gone, all of it. I like getting all the credit, but it's just not worth it on the long run, come to think of it. Like Vidar from Diablo 3 said: "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit."

Otherwise, the graphics look amazing, as expected from GENTEK. :)
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Lud wrote:I suppose he suffers from the Rapidly Dropping Motivation syndrome. I got the same thing - I start something with skyrocketing motivation and then realise that it'll probably take me forever or longer to finish it alone, aaaand it's gone, all of it. I like getting all the credit, but it's just not worth it on the long run, come to think of it. Like Vidar from Diablo 3 said: "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit."Otherwise, the graphics look amazing, as expected from GENTEK. :)
Hey dude this is exactly my problem! lolll :P Im influenced by everything for my creations and after a moment I lost all motivations or interest BUT... this time I will reversing the elements with this MOD! Thanks for your comment Lud! :wink:
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freaklore1

Post by Freaklore1 »

I got 2 words for your project : F*** YES.

Not only do i like the Mad Max movies,but also this look like a very good concept.

I'll definitely keep a close eye on this,keep up the good work.
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Freaklore1 wrote:I got 2 words for your project : F*** YES.Not only do i like the Mad Max movies,but also this look like a very good concept. I'll definitely keep a close eye on this,keep up the good work.
Oh yeah the movies are really cool and badass! Welcome to the wasteland my friend! :wink:
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mekanchest

Post by mekanchest »

wow very cool your mod, I will wait for the released, also if you want I can help with the sprites.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

I'll be honest, i'd like to see it finished faster than your other projects. Don't get me wrong, i love your other projects but this project is really makes me more interested.

Also, hope i can see more of the driving scenes! Yes, i'm asking this too much because you know, mad max always had driving scene especially in road of fury! Don't mind it too much!
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

mekanchest wrote:wow very cool your mod, I will wait for the released, also if you want I can help with the sprites.
Thank Mekanchest! :D I'm glad to see you like that and I will PM you soon for sprites. :wink:
Captain J wrote:I'll be honest, i'd like to see it finished faster than your other projects. Don't get me wrong, i love your other projects but this project is really makes me more interested.Also, hope i can see more of the driving scenes! Yes, i'm asking this too much because you know, mad max always had driving scene especially in road of fury! Don't mind it too much!
Hey thanks to see that you like the project Captain! :mrgreen: DARK FORCES & ANDROSIS are stopped for now I'm tired to simply have fun I want to release a master piece this is why this project is now my priority!
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

GENTEK wrote:WIP for me is not a 100% released work! A project thread is another thing! But thanks for the support lol! :P
This doesn't interfer with what I said.

It simply ruins your reputation if you continue to start projects and tease with "wip"-shots and then drop it because you loose motivation to finish them - and that somehow annoys people, at least it annoys me. I can't take threads from you serious anymore, nothing else than "Okay, looks cool but will never be finished anyway, so why should I care?"

I mean honestly...
  • Mad Max
  • Haunted
  • Jurassic Park
  • Aliens vs Predator
  • Dark Forces
  • Androsis
  • Max Payne
  • Hexen
GENTEK

WASTELAND

Post by GENTEK »

Thanks for the comment I'm sorry for the confusion and I'm glad to see that my projects tease you !
Last edited by GENTEK on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”