Project Einherjar - Final-FINAL Release

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
ImpieTwo

Re: Project Einherjar (beta release)

Post by ImpieTwo »

ZikShadow wrote: Maybe the Uzi? Have it be assembled through parts for how OP it is? The Raven is pretty much rendered useless though the moment you acquire it.
But you only acquire it via cheat code anyway. Pretty much ALL the guns pale in comparison to its might and glory. AAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I'll play around with the zip gun's stats and see how it goes...when I get around to it...Got a lot on my plate at the moment.
ZikShadow

Post by ZikShadow »

ImpieTwo wrote:
ZikShadow wrote: Maybe the Uzi? Have it be assembled through parts for how OP it is? The Raven is pretty much rendered useless though the moment you acquire it.
But you only acquire it via cheat code anyway. Pretty much ALL the guns pale in comparison to its might and glory. AAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I'll play around with the zip gun's stats and see how it goes...when I get around to it...Got a lot on my plate at the moment.
Pretty much the Unmaker from Doom64, then.

So, about that unlimited knife weapon...
I'm trying out the Goddess of PMS difficulty, and somehow picking up shot knifes gives me two instead of one.
It doesn't do that in other difficulties, is it an intended choice?
Tux

Post by Tux »

on nightmare difficulty you get double ammo, if that helps
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Tux wrote:on nightmare difficulty you get double ammo, if that helps
^ That. I forgot all about that, but I'm not sure if I wanna change it yet. I might have to, just to avoid double knives.

Also you could get the unmaker in Doom 64, but only in what, two locations? I almost made the uzi attainable via super secret, but it's too OP to include as an attainable gun. In fact, Sorority of Pain was intended as a secret level with a secret boss, but I changed my mind last minute and made the campaign longer.
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

ImpieTwo wrote:
^ That. I forgot all about that, but I'm not sure if I wanna change it yet. I might have to, just to avoid double knives.

Also you could get the unmaker in Doom 64, but only in what, two locations? I almost made the uzi attainable via super secret, but it's too OP to include as an attainable gun. In fact, Sorority of Pain was intended as a secret level with a secret boss, but I changed my mind last minute and made the campaign longer.
So that's why i can't see Althea Rourke...
When will we able so see her in action?
ZikShadow

Post by ZikShadow »

ImpieTwo wrote:

Well, you could make it weaker, ala' Half-Life's 9mmAR.
Faster but weaker.
Would be a good backup weapon when you're cornered but sucks ammo so much that higher difficulty players would probably suffer using it more than the more "powerful" and "accurate" pistol.
Ed the Bat
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ed the Bat »

ImpieTwo wrote:I might have to, just to avoid double knives.
Or just give the knives INVENTORY.IGNORESKILL
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Ed the Bat wrote:
ImpieTwo wrote:I might have to, just to avoid double knives.
Or just give the knives INVENTORY.IGNORESKILL
Aha!
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

So this guy on a Japanese mod blog posted about PE and described it thusly:

女エージェント 冬の陣
研究所アーマードシスター達を駆逐せよ

I threw it into Google Translate for fun and got this:

Woman Agent Winter of Jin
Whether Destroyer the Institute Armored Sisters

I'm localizing it as, "Winter Agent Jin: Destroy the Armored Sisters Institute!" and calling this the official Japanese alternate title.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Strange, juno is now localized as jin. Because it's hard to pronounce in japanese, maybe? Also that could be good subtitle for some old video game cover.
YukesVonFaust

Post by YukesVonFaust »

Captain J wrote:Strange, juno is now localized as jin. Because it's hard to pronounce in japanese, maybe? Also that could be good subtitle for some old video game cover.
Winter Agent Jin is basically Project Einherjar, but with Japanese Voice Acting.
Anyways, Impie, are you going to update this one, like new episodes (where we'll meet Althea)?
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

YukesVonFaust wrote: Winter Agent Jin is basically Project Einherjar, but with Japanese Voice Acting.
If someone makes an anime-as-fuck title graphic, I'll probably actually do that.
YukesVonFaust wrote: Anyways, Impie, are you going to update this one, like new episodes (where we'll meet Althea)?
I'd like to make new episodes, if the mod is better-received. At the moment nobody's really noticed it despite my attempts at promoting it. And I stopped using Moddb after they demonstrated some seriously shitty moderation practices.

Also, Althea is indeed in this mod: she's an optional boss fight on the Sorority of Pain level, guarding the yellow armory key. Although I could probably have her survive and wreak vengeance on Juno...
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Version 1.4 is up!

- Removed a blank page from the readme file.
- Changed the walls with the System Shock corp logo to the Valkyrie Guard logo.
- Slight adjustment to the spread of the shotguns, and listed the zip gun before the rocket launcher.
- Fratboys fire a tazer spread when aggroed, and say more than two things when killed.
- Ballistic knife pickup always gives 1 shot.
Skelegant
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Skelegant »

ImpieTwo wrote: If someone makes an anime-as-fuck title graphic, I'll probably actually do that.
An attempt was made :D Not sure if it's anime enough, but hey, it's a thing
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

That is fuckin' awesome. It might work for the cast roll, actually.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”