Project Einherjar - Final-FINAL Release

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Project Einherjar - Final-FINAL Release

Post by armymen12002003 »

ok lol i thought so even though i love a challenge with none of the enemies infight
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

I'm not a fan of mods that don't allow infighting, so I always leave it intact. I only remove it when it poses a problem, like the bosses who only face the player.
armymen12002003
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

oh ok lol
DrunkenSailor

Post by DrunkenSailor »

Have you considered tuning female enemies' voices to be a little bit deeper? I understand that they are supposed to be corny and unthreatening but IMO this is over the top, they sound like schoolgirls.
Otherwise I liked the mod, the winter theme and map design are pretty damn good
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

DrunkenSailor wrote:Have you considered tuning female enemies' voices to be a little bit deeper? I understand that they are supposed to be corny and unthreatening but IMO this is over the top, they sound like schoolgirls.
Otherwise I liked the mod, the winter theme and map design are pretty damn good
Glad you like it!

The voices reflect how capable the enemy is, hence the lowest-level cannon fodder sounding like dumb coeds. It's supposed to indicate how they weed out the more capable troops the further up the food chain they climb.
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

So I did some renovating here and there since retiring and rebooting the books, to make the mods reflect the changes and keep them a bit more connected continuity-wise. Biggest story change is that Ruth is now Juno's "M". ad Thea Skuld and the Vargstein clan are promoted to the recurring villains throughout Project Einherjar, to give a stronger connection to Operation Sea Wolf.

I also added the Silenced Raven M40 to the first map of each episode, tucked in one of the secret areas.
Zaratul

Post by Zaratul »

I was thinking this week: maybe i play something from ImpieTwo wads. And You came with this! Perfect timing, i`m playing this right now. :)

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”