Project Einherjar - Final-FINAL Release

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
ImpieTwo

Re: Project Einherjar (beta release)

Post by ImpieTwo »

Update to 1.4.1 after realizing that the uzi sound effects were buggered due to a slight oversight on my part. Should make the gunshot sound for each bullet now, not every other bullet.
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Sick and can't do much else, so I've been experimenting.

Juno is captured by remnants of Dr. Gaul's regime and taken to the late dictator's prison, a horror show known as the White Hell, where Gaul was testing her creations with heavy ordnance and heavier troops. Juno must escape and shut down the project, dishing out a little violent justice to the sadists who run the prison.
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Version 3.0 is out now. Made some new maps, and reworked some old ones. I realized that the Operation Body Count thing was never gonna be completed, so those maps were once again without a home until I decided to sit down and make a second Einherjar episode. I think those maps are much better suited to this project than the previous ones I shoehorned them into.

New Stuff:

- A new 7-level episode set in the dreaded White Hell prison facility.

- New enemies including brutal guards and helichoppers.

- Refined mechanics and weapons.

- Old maps refined a bit.

- Updated cast roll call, moved to the end of E2 instead of E1.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Ahh, now finally it's here, eh? Neat update! But i'd like to see the juno's hands worn nicely like in the title pic.
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

I'd love to have her hands showing off that chic coat and gloves ensemble myself.

EDIT: A few last-minute tweaks brings it to 3.1.3!
skyrish10
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 7

Post by skyrish10 »

Also another thing for your mod, ImpieTwo, the voice clips you used on the enemies, the only i know is the Stepchildren, which obviously a Female Raider from Fallout 3 and the Ghost Guerilla, which is from Quake II.

Also you better change the voice for the Block Doc, which is still the same voice as the Fratboy, try those voice clips from a game/mod called Black Mesa: http://gamebanana.com/sounds/18990
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Updated to 3.1.4 thanks to skyrish recommending a new voice for the Block Docs!
skyrish10

Post by skyrish10 »

Thanks, but there's one goof, the version i download when you updated to 3.1.4 is still version 3.1.3
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

It might not have updated yet. Try again in about ten minutes or so. It should be 3.1.5 now since I reduced the volume on the new voice set a bit: they were a lot louder than I thought at first. Seems to sound better now.

EDIT: 3.2 update, adding a few more map fixes and some new NPC characters such as shootable prisoners and crooked administrators.
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Apparently Mediafire was programmed by howler monkeys or something. Every time I tell it to replace the old with the new, it doesn't. It just leaves the old one there instead, hence why everyone's getting the old version still. Should be fixed now.
Ed the Bat
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ed the Bat »

ImpieTwo wrote:Apparently Mediafire was programmed by howler monkeys or something.
That would explain all the intrusive and aggressive ads and phishing scams. Not even AdBlock or uBlock Origin can beat those...
skyrish10

Post by skyrish10 »

Ed the Bat wrote:
ImpieTwo wrote:Apparently Mediafire was programmed by howler monkeys or something.
That would explain all the intrusive and aggressive ads and phishing scams. Not even AdBlock or uBlock Origin can beat those...
Yep, it was done through the use of pop-ups, tabs and hard-coded unblockable ones for those ads
Last edited by skyrish10 on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

Yeah, those are happening often. Also i always having a lag problem and having an upload incomplete as well. I know it's really a shame, but this website is the only file sharing site i can relieve on.

...But maybe dropbox has less problem then mediafire?
ImpieTwo

Post by ImpieTwo »

Captain J wrote:Yeah, those are happening often. Also i always having a lag problem and having an upload incomplete as well. I know it's really a shame, but this website is the only file sharing site i can relieve on.

...But maybe dropbox has less problem then mediafire?
Is mediafire giving a lot of problems for downloaders in general? If so I might migrate everything to dropbox, if dropbox is actually better.

I haven't been having any issues with mediafire as far as ads or upload fails are concerned, but it does glitch a lot.
Captain J

Post by Captain J »

ImpieTwo wrote:I haven't been having any issues with mediafire as far as ads or upload fails are concerned, but it does glitch a lot.
Yes, it quite lags. But it still has no problem. But when some error occurs, dropbox might be helpful.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”