PowerSlave(PSX) TC

For Total Conversions and projects that don't otherwise fall under the other categories.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
skitey

Re: PowerSlave(PSX) TC

Post by skitey »

wildweasel wrote:
BFG wrote:I thought re-exhumed was stopped because of Kaiser?
That was Powerslave EX.
powerslave ex seems complete, event its beta state and need some digging for the download
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

skitey wrote:please tell me, why u dont work together with the ReExhumed guy. 2 guys would be much faster in making exhumed/powerslave mod FINAL then both staying in some pre alpha status. i really like the project and hope its someday finished
In my entire modification emphasis on copying the original game and its elements. Just I want to note that the version of PS1 and PC are quite different. We can say that we have different ideas. My modification does not hurt widely known and popular among people. I do not think that this is going to hurt much popular ...
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

A small update. Added 2 more monster. Fixed balance toward complexity of the gameplay.
Fixed spawn monsters.

Enjoy:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rzesr ... pha0.5.pk3
Emmanuelexe

Post by Emmanuelexe »

Good luck with your project !
This one and re-exhumed could be an awesome thing. (the 2 games are very different but has their own style).

I will try your version of powerslave!

And it could great too because Night Dive Studios told me They are not working on a re-releasing of powerslave...they havent still got the right to this :/ ...... Gzdoom could be a good solution, because it has online mods too! :)
Will you put some multiplayer mods with this mod in the future ?
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

Manhs wrote:Will you put some multiplayer mods with this mod in the future ?
modification uses the settings that do not work in zandronum. It's work on Zandronum 3.0, but it not stable version.I will think more about this problem ...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I'm trying to play this but running into a problem where the entire map is black making the port unplayable.

Only the weapon and HUD are visable:

Anyone have any ideas on why this is occuring?

I have no issues running any other games and even other projects released by the same guy with the same "kex engine" run without issue...
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Avenger wrote:I have no issues running any other games and even other projects released by the same guy with the same "kex engine" run without issue...
Um...is this a problem with Powerslave EX (the standalone port), or with the PowerSlave TC for GZDoom?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

wildweasel wrote:
Avenger wrote:I have no issues running any other games and even other projects released by the same guy with the same "kex engine" run without issue...
Um...is this a problem with Powerslave EX (the standalone port), or with the PowerSlave TC for GZDoom?
For some reason I thought this thread was about Powerslave/Exhumed EX initially...

You can disregard my post unless you are able to help with that by chance.
Agentbromsnor

Post by Agentbromsnor »

Are you going to port the entire game to GZDoom? I'd be down for that. :)
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

Perhaps, but there is not enough time for everything because of studying at the institute.
MetroidJunkie

Post by MetroidJunkie »

Are the weapons supposed to be incapable of being selected when they run out of ammo? When I did a let's play of it, I had to actually remove and give myself back weapons to make the player switch back to them because I ended up with just the sword (and Doom chainsaw) due to the ammo running dry.
Lex Safonov

Post by Lex Safonov »

MetroidJunkie wrote:Are the weapons supposed to be incapable of being selected when they run out of ammo? When I did a let's play of it, I had to actually remove and give myself back weapons to make the player switch back to them because I ended up with just the sword (and Doom chainsaw) due to the ammo running dry.
It's zdoom dm-flags. Options -> Gameplay options -> Check Ammo for weapon switch. Change it on "no" and you can select weapon if ammo is out.
doomjedi

Post by doomjedi »

As long as there are turn keys that can be set, I'm not used to mouse+strafing.

Could never play the game because of lack of those. I want to be able to use classic controls with the game. Including turn keys, disabling freelook...controls were the biggest problem of the original game - for me.
Wilkolak141

Post by Wilkolak141 »

Looking good, this mod, but you need to start with at least the speedloader. You can't just start with the machette. xD
Also, isn't there a way for dead guys to just drop health and weapons instead of whole vases/pots?
SamVision

Post by SamVision »

Whoa unnecessary bump, here I thought there was an update.

Return to “TCs, Full Games, and Other Projects”