Page 11 of 11

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:07 pm
by Yelso
Can this work with guncaster? Im using ZDL to load mods, but the game does not show any weapons and I cant use my default weapons when starting the game.

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:26 pm
by ImpieTwo
Yelso wrote:Can this work with guncaster? Im using ZDL to load mods, but the game does not show any weapons and I cant use my default weapons when starting the game.


Check the Guncaster thread for any patches.

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:33 pm
by skdursh
Tried to download the v5.7 update but the readme file in the download says it's v5.5. Is that just an oversight and you forgot to update the readme or is the download link incorrect?

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:47 am
by ImpieTwo
skdursh wrote:Tried to download the v5.7 update but the readme file in the download says it's v5.5. Is that just an oversight and you forgot to update the readme or is the download link incorrect?

Most likely I forgot to update the readme. The file itself should be up to date unless you got it from somewhere other than my site.

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:35 am
by EddieMann
Would this be compatible with ZRift?

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:11 am
by HAL9000
EddieMann wrote:Would this be compatible with ZRift?


I will create patch for it, but for the next Zrift Update.

Re: Strange Aeons v5.7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:01 am
by ImpieTwo
HAL9000 wrote:
EddieMann wrote:Would this be compatible with ZRift?


I will create patch for it, but for the next Zrift Update.

Oh that'll be interesting to see...